• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Fighter xp from rift.

Why not?
I feel it's the only way to make it feel less like a chore.
I definitely agree. With the current system of rift battle, it doesn't feel rewarding to beat high-level fighters with difficult AI when you still acknowledge the possibility of the enemy performing better and gaining more rift scores than you.

Perhaps the game doesn't allow XP progression due to the possibility of your fighters leveling up mid rift battle. If thats the case, perhaps the XP can be earned by fighters at the end of rift battles to keep it fair.

Reactions: Dusty00
Perhaps the game doesn't allow XP progression due to the possibility of your fighters leveling up mid rift battle. If thats the case, perhaps the XP can be earned by fighters at the end of rift battles to keep it fair.
Even if that were the case, it wouldn't change the stats of your fighters on your defense map during a Rift Battle. Once a Rift match begins, your defense is locked in. Even if you level up one of your defenders elsewhere after a rift has started, it won't change the Fighter Score of the defense node in the Rift Battle. I've tried myself to increase my defensive power in the middle of a rift, and it doesn't work.