• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

What to spend theromite on?

Okay. My best is barely 2500 though, and it's a silver no less.

Here's my team(s). Any clue what to do with them?

Okay. My best is barely 2500 though, and it's a silver no less.

Here's my team(s). Any clue what to do with them?
I mean, it's not like there's really any build variation to worry about in this game but if you want specific ones to focus on:
Untouchable Peacock is probably bar-none the best character you own as far as I understand it. So focus on powering her up as you can. Then Raw Nerv Painwheel is supposedly really really good, and from there on any other golds you have or get later just because golds are always good, but as far as silvers to focus:

Big Top is good, and you clearly understand that. No Egrets is also good, and you know that. Once your Silent Kill is to a point where you're comfortable with her you could start working on Graveyard Shift Valentine because she's generally better than Icy Hot. You could probably just live with leaving Icy Hot Valentine and Ivy League Parasoul to rot, other than using them to keep Prize Fight multipliers going since you've already built and leveled them somewhat.

Also it looks like you're feeding almost everything you're not using to other units, so just make sure you're leveling them at least to the 10s to get some of those precious skill points before you do much of that.

I mean, it's not like there's really any build variation to worry about in this game but if you want specific ones to focus on:
Untouchable Peacock is probably bar-none the best character you own as far as I understand it. So focus on powering her up as you can. Then Raw Nerv Painwheel is supposedly really really good, and from there on any other golds you have or get later just because golds are always good, but as far as silvers to focus:

Big Top is good, and you clearly understand that. No Egrets is also good, and you know that. Once your Silent Kill is to a point where you're comfortable with her you could start working on Graveyard Shift Valentine because she's generally better than Icy Hot. You could probably just live with leaving Icy Hot Valentine and Ivy League Parasoul to rot, other than using them to keep Prize Fight multipliers going since you've already built and leveled them somewhat.

Also it looks like you're feeding almost everything you're not using to other units, so just make sure you're leveling them at least to the 10s to get some of those precious skill points before you do much of that.
Okay. Thanks for the advice! I still don't understand why everyone says IL Parasoul is so bad though. She's generally been more useful to me than No egrets, but I'll do what you say. Assuming I get a gold Eliza tonight, do I dust my duplicates or save them to evolve BT best girl and GS Val?

Okay. Thanks for the advice! I still don't understand why everyone says IL Parasoul is so bad though. She's generally been more useful to me than No egrets, but I'll do what you say. Assuming I get a gold Eliza tonight, do I dust my duplicates or save them to evolve BT best girl and GS Val?

No Egrets has a buncha debuffs she can do which can be useful though mine is only like lvl 17, GS Val I like and gold ranked her a few days ago and use her instead of Silent Kill now. I'd save all the Elizas for extra skill points personally like what tom said.

At a certain point though you'll just be collecting stuff so if there are certain ones you like just keep em. Tom's advice on what to work on first will carry you a good bit and you can always mess with other characters later.

No Egrets has a buncha debuffs she can do which can be useful though mine is only like lvl 17, GS Val I like and gold ranked her a few days ago and use her instead of Silent Kill now. I'd save all the Elizas for extra skill points personally like what tom said.

At a certain point though you'll just be collecting stuff so if there are certain ones you like just keep em. Tom's advice on what to work on first will carry you a good bit and you can always mess with other characters later.
Got it. I still this IL is better because she can halt bb3s entirely, something which made her a mainstay on my story team. The rebuffs for no egrets is cool and good, but I just don't score enough criteria for her to work overall. Also, who's Tom?

My main team that usually gets me to 30mil+ On prize fights :) and most charachters i own are from the relics from story mode *i 100% all story* like i said, i only use theromite or however you spell it, lmao, on prize fights and earn the gold tier characters and earn the theromite back by reaching tiers and leveling up :)

Attachments

• IMG_7932.JPG
    IMG_7932.JPG
    210.8 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_7933.JPG
    IMG_7933.JPG
    272.3 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_7934.JPG
    IMG_7934.JPG
    265.6 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_7935.JPG
    IMG_7935.JPG
    274.7 KB · Views: 7
My main team that usually gets me to 30mil+ On prize fights :) and most charachters i own are from the relics from story mode *i 100% all story* like i said, i only use theromite or however you spell it, lmao, on prize fights and earn the gold tier characters and earn the theromite back by reaching tiers and leveling up :)

Like I said I see where you're coming from, but I always get all milestones from all ranks of PF and always get enough for the bronze silver and gold fighter rewards so that's not an issue. I've also already 100% all story and I have 11 gold rank fighters as of this post.

As is though, I haven't spent any money on the game yet and I actually want to, because I'm enjoying the game and want to support it but I have nothing I would want to spend it on if I did. It's also weird that Eliza was a freebie before they put her in boxes which is counter to how most games do things. I actually want them to do something/add something I want to spend real money on =P

Reactions: tom641