• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other General improvements (Reply with suggestions)

Randomperson11

Reaction score
Website
en.m.wikipedia.org
Please feel free to add suggestions, and if it's requested enough I'll try and add it to the main post!

ATTENTION: This thread is about general improvements that people feel should be added to the game, there may be subjects from other threads appearing here, I feel it's just better to have everything in a single post for quick and easy viewing for members/devs.

UI IMPROVEMENTS:
  • Changes in sorting options should persist after closing app, including moves and fighters.
  • Fighter score should be displayed somewhere on the character's card.
  • There should be an option to "Lock/Favourite" characters so they aren't accidentally used as evolution or level fodder, while also adding sorting a sorting tag for "locked/favourite" characters.
  • When doing a 10+1 relic pull, all characters obtained should be displayed at once without needing to scroll.
  • Having the moves a character has equipped stay in the order the player has sorted them in.
  • Canopy coins and Theonite totals be visible while viewing characters, since money can be spent on upgrading skills.

Last edited:
Reactions: Liam
I'll be trying to constantly edit this post so it's up to date, so please feel free to add suggestions, and if it's requested enough I'll try and add it to the main post!

ATTENTION: This thread is about general improvements that people feel should be added to the game, there may be subjects from other threads appearing here, I feel it's just better to have everything in a single post for quick and easy viewing for members/devs.

UI IMPROVEMENTS:
MORE TO BE ADDED IN THE FUTURE!
Easy on the colour there, as per the rules of the site. <3

(Signature too)
  • No visual noise (overusing text formatting options)
    • This includes text size, italics, bold, color, etc. Using modifiers for emphasis or formatting is fine, but large swaths of text in a unique format for no purpose is not permitted.
      • Example: Posting large walls of text in a bright color, or a large text size.

I really appreciate the sentiment and dedication, but I prefer individual threads for feedback myself.
This is something I would have considered doing in the past too.

It is my first priority to make sure that I don't miss feedback from users on the forums.
Sorting through posts is much easier if new threads are created based on specific issues so that users can discuss it amongst themselves and I can catch up later.
Having too many topics in one thread makes conversations difficult and sometimes they completely stop.
I love to see multiple opinions from other users even on minor topics and I want to encourage that.

All that being said, thank you for your suggestions and feedback on those topics you posted above, all of it will be taken into consideration.

Reactions: BambooEarpick