• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

How do you get fighter score above 10000?!?!?!

Soaked-In-Soul

Reaction score
I have a level 47 bloodbath Eliza and she has a fighter score of 8474 with 3/4 of her skill tree full. However, I just saw a bloodbath Eliza with a fighter score that was 14.2, which seems ridiculously high. I don’t think that even once the last 8 or 10 skill tree nodes are full that I could ev3n come close to that score. Is there something here that I’m missing? Is there something here that I haven’t done? I want to get to fighter levels above 10,000. So how is this done?!

I have a level 47 bloodbath Eliza and she has a fighter score of 8474 with 3/4 of her skill tree full. However, I just saw a bloodbath Eliza with a fighter score that was 14.2, which seems ridiculously high. I don’t think that even once the last 8 or 10 skill tree nodes are full that I could ev3n come close to that score. Is there something here that I’m missing? Is there something here that I haven’t done? I want to get to fighter levels above 10,000. So how is this done?!
If the Bloodbath was that score it could be one of two possibilities:
It was a diamond evolution of Bloodbath
OR
it was a modified strength Eliza in a prize fight.
To get to above 10,000 just keep investing into your skill tree and leveling your fighter up.

before MA was introduced almost all fighters have a fight score lower than 10k (assuming the fighters are lvl 50 gold with skill tree fully unlocked). now if you want increase fight score you need to unlock ALL skill nodes, unlock the fighter's MA, and max their MA, and that will take pretty much everybody over 10k.
https://sgm.netlify.com/
^for more info and all fighter's fs.

Yep, MAs and diamond evos are a huge part of this- a couple fighters can get above 10k without either but it’s dependent on their base stats. Harlequin, for instance, has crazy high FS. Before we were able to choose our avatar fighters pretty much everyone had her as theirs because she’s just got good attack and health, which placed her higher than someone who has a lot of one and a little of the other (see: Buzzkil). And on the contrary, some (namely bronzes you’ve taken to gold) can’t break 10k even with a fully upgraded marquee. Just Kitten only hits 8102.