• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Valentine Graphics Issue - v3.3.1

Reaction score
Hey, I'm posting a bug that I now have on version 3.3.1 with the character "Valentine".

I'm having graphic issues with Valentine. When she is up in the air dealing out a combo the graphics for her will go crazy. Sometimes she just turns into a bunch of gray lines. Other times the thing that she wraps around the other fighter to slam them on the ground will pop out while in the air dealing a combo.

I'm on a Nexus 5 using the custom rom "Resurrection Remix Oreo v6.2.1-20181209 by @Hannibal226", running Android 8.1 Oreo.

Thanks for this awesome game BTW!

Does anyone else have this problem? I hope it is to be fixed in the next update? The thing I was talking about is the BODY BAG. It will pop out during the in air combo hits. It doesn't do it on GRAVEYARD SHIFT Valentine. Only on ICY HOT and SCRUB.

I have also had the gray lines appear over BIG BAND - BASSLINE.

Hey All, I finally got a screenshot of the Valentine graphic issue. This does not happen with Valentine - Graveyard Shift. It only happens with the Bronze Valentines... Is this right? I did not see this until the last update of the game.

I am trying to get a screenie of when the characters turn into a bunch of gray lines. That is a hard one to get! When I finally get one I will post it here.

Screenshot_20190715-121830_Gallery.png

Hey All, I finally got a screenshot of the Valentine graphic issue. This does not happen with Valentine - Graveyard Shift. It only happens with the Bronze Valentines... Is this right? I did not see this until the last update of the game.

I am trying to get a screenie of when the characters turn into a bunch of gray lines. That is a hard one to get! When I finally get one I will post it here.

View attachment 4951
I'm not sure what the issue is in your screenshot here. Everything looks normal to me. Could you tell me what's wrong here?

Other times the thing that she wraps around the other fighter to slam them on the ground will pop out while in the air dealing a combo.
The body bag is a part of valentines air juggle. Every valentine will have this after you updated the skill tree.
Not sure about the gray lines thou. Maybe make a video?

It only happens on bronze valentines? I'm just assuming that you didn't buy the extended juggle skill tree node for Graveyard Shift. Am I correct in assuming that?

Let me check that... I never saw the body bag come out until the last update. Let me check the skill trees of my Val Bronze and my Val Silver.

I finally got a picture of the gray lines. I will upload that for you tomorrow.

Thanks guys!

Yep. y'all are right! My fault!

Here is the lines that I keep getting... I do think that this is a bug of some sort....Screenshot_20190717-022137_Skullgirls.jpgScreenshot_20190717-022137_Skullgirls.jpg

Ah yeah, THAT is definitely a bug, sorry for the inconvenience!

Sometimes this can happen when character art files are damaged when they are being loaded. Most players have reported that reinstalling the app resolves that right away.

Just make sure that you have a login binding created (Email, Google, Facebook, or LINE) before you uninstall and reinstall the app so that you can access your data after. ;)

Reactions: Hammer of the Gods
Thanks man! Yes I am linked in through Google. God IDK what I would do if I lost my place! Ughh!

Hey, I also found something strange. Sometime the shadows go crazy. Like on this Screenshot... shouldn't they not be shadowed because their is bright light coming from up top?Screenshot_20190723-114658_Skullgirls.jpg

@Hammer of the Gods on that stage in particular the shadows change depending on where you are, which is by design.

I meant see how dark the fighters are? They are not like this depending on the background. With a darker background the fighters display normal but when they are in front of a light background they are almost grayed out. Is this correct?

It's unique to that stage. If you go all the way to the right, the fighters are bright, all the way to the left, fighters are dark.

I figured it out. The shadowed fighters show up like this if you have the lighting effects unchecked. I went back and checked the lighting effects and the fighters now show up normal. ;-)

Thanks for the help!