• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Collection Better move equipment

Luke

Reaction score
this is not a post about saving different move sets.

This is a post about improving how to tell which fighter equipped which move.

We finally got the sell and check stat on reward screen. I’m here to ask for a better move equip screen.

Maybe not many people need this. Maybe it’s my fault for not remembering all the different pallets and who have what color at where.

Example time:
1of 2
47FC9DD1-0DA8-442F-A70C-C34E853BD5A6.jpeg FFE30E96-DCA1-4C84-8838-572D47D8814C.jpeg 3AB16831-71BC-4A16-A650-42A8C19B72AF.jpeg
Here is when we have 2 or more of the same fighter(I’m using my 3 tier beatbox to emphasis the point), you literally can’t tell who got what.

2 of 2
3ED70814-0A80-4482-894F-A875AD9C926B.jpegD81CC45E-B935-4984-969A-C2A505656BAB.jpeg ECB5199E-0532-408D-8837-004649699DA5.jpeg

Now you could point me to the move collection to look at my moves because in the move collection isn’t darkened. That’s all well and good but I’m here to ask for quality of life improvements. The move collection is all bright but here let me show you my painwheel moves. I’m not even a painwheel fan but I find her SA and MA fun to play with so I have 6 fully invested painwheels and 3 more I’m working on. In the future that will be a total of 9 painwheels. I’m sorry but it’s humanly impossible to keep track of that many moves in the move collection.

And please look at the bb3 section and notice how similar painwheel pallet is. It’s even harder to tell which painwheel have which move in the move equipment screen.

I’m at a loss what to suggest to solve this. (Well I could always upgrade my move to a certain lvl to match with the tier of their respective fighters but that’s ridiculous)

Some suggestions:

1) It would be so great if we get an indication of the tier of the fighter equipping said move. If that’s too much messy UI then perhaps we can have the notification tell us what tier the fighter is. As you can see the notification is of no help in this regard!

2) we need sorting. In the move equipment screen that is. Because we are getting a lot of different sorting features in the collection but as the game progresses looking at the collection alone become a test of “how much can you memorize”.

Sorting by equipped/unequipped
Sorting by move lvl/tier
Sorting by the name/tier of equipped fighter

Reactions: TraiP and Dusty00
Thanks for the feedback.

Apologies if I missed it, but what's the main reason you'd like to know which exact Painwheel has each move equipped? Is it so that you can make sure that the move is re-equipped on them when you go back and play with that Painwheel Fighter later?

Thanks for the feedback.

Apologies if I missed it, but what's the main reason you'd like to know which exact Painwheel has each move equipped? Is it so that you can make sure that the move is re-equipped on them when you go back and play with that Painwheel Fighter later?
Thank you for asking! Should’ve covered that. As you see. During game play, I would continually gain better moves. I would start with moves with 2 desirable stat and have those upgraded, then in a few month I’d gain a move with 3 desirable stat, so I’d upgrade that move ASAP and try to switch the old move out. Then the old move would either be equipped to a, in this case, a natural bronze or silver painwheel, or the old move is ruthlessly sold for coin because collection space is limited and I would only get more better moves as time goes on.

So every few weeks/months I’d switch the moves equipped around a bit. And man, I really just can’t remember which painwheel had what color for their buer. (Edit: not only painwheel get move upgrade, we have 13 fighters now, every few weeks everybody gets move upgrade. That’s a lot to keep track) And that’s why I’d like a easier way to know which fighter equipped what move.

And to add to this. Since you brought up re-equipping. I’m at a place in game progress where I have enough 3-good-stat moves to equip 80-90% of my current fighters. (I just don’t have enough coin to bring those nice moves to a higher lvl yet) so the problem I’m facing is when I give my fighters better moves I had to go back and forth between fighters to refresh my memory. And it’s quite a lot of fighters and quite a lot of back and forth. ;-; oh the pain.

But I’m aware a lot of player like to have different move sets assigned to fighters and re-equip those sets for pf/rift. Now if the game can in some way “mark” those move and “make sure that the move is re-equipped on them when you go back” I’m sure it would solve the problem I’m having too.

I proposed advanced sorting in the move equip screen, but if the devs can come up with something different that make equipping easier I’d be happy too.