• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Ms. Fortune's MA doesn't work

nesteaisnasty

Reaction score
My Just Kitten has a fully upgraded MA but for some reason it doesn't work sometimes. Not a single Enrage in 30 seconds! It's a general problem with Fortunes and buffs since sometimes even Meow and Furrever doesn't get her SA buffs either.

Most likely because the MA specifies that you can't get hit at all for 10 seconds to gain the buff, including blocked hits. You were hit frequently while blocking which resets the 10s countdown.

Most likely because the MA specifies that you can't get hit at all for 10 seconds to gain the buff, including blocked hits. You were hit frequently while blocking which resets the 10s countdown.
then it doesn't make any sense either bc Fortune does gain Enrage after 10 seconds of blocked hits most of the time. and as i said Meow doesn't get her Final Stand sometimes too without any reason.

Then I'm sure there's a bug somewhere with her MA's, but I don't think this video specifically included any bugs. Sorry you're experiencing this!

I don't see any issues with the video posted here. Could you post another video showcasing whatever other issues you might be experiencing with the MA?

You have to avoid getting touched by a hit (blocked or otherwise) in order to activate her MA, as Renn mentioned.

Reactions: Renn