• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Which Three Characters is your Main Team right now?

Which Three Characters is your Main Team right now?

• Big Band

Votes: 26 41.9%
  • Cerebella

Votes: 35 56.5%
  • Eliza

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • Filia

Votes: 25 40.3%
  • Painwheel

Votes: 10 16.1%
  • Parasoul

Votes: 33 53.2%
  • Peacock

Votes: 27 43.5%
  • Valentine

Votes: 14 22.6%

• Total voters
Update #2:

32 members have voted and some character positions changed, but the Top 3 still the same.

(poor Eliza, she needs some love)
d5MHVCf.png

EDIT, Update #3:

Number of members = 38
Number of total votes = 105
(Note: Maximun number of votes per member = 3)

The top 3 positions seem pretty solid but leaving aside the strengths and weaknesses, the prize fights rewards could be the reason of the recent changes on the characters popularity.

I'm looking foward the next update due to the changes on the prize fight teams, where the best teams of each players will appear instead of the last team used. Why? I'm expecting to collect some data that complements this chart.

E21s9Re.png

Last edited:
My main team has:

Cerebella (understudy)
Parasoul (no egrets)
Peacock (pea shooter)

But if I can't use my silvers I tend to use:

Cerebella (understudy)
Big band (bassline)
Peacock (rerun) OR parasoul (heavy reign)

(poor Eliza, she needs some love)
Even though I think it was determined that Eliza is pretty weak anyway, it doesn't help that almost no one has the chance to get her.

Edit: also: people sleeping on Painwheel, I swear.

These are my units that I use.

The top one is the team I mostly use but the other team is a work in progress but both do their jobs well.

Attachments

• IMG_0267.JPG
    IMG_0267.JPG
    645.1 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_0268.JPG
    IMG_0268.JPG
    641.9 KB · Views: 18
The popularity seems to fit pretty well with what seems to be the power levels. Personally I like Valentine more than all the glass cannons (Peacock, Painwheel, Filia) but I have to admit Untouchable's SA is crazy good.

6XIiNQU.png

My best team as of now, replaced Parasoul with Eliza since I nearly maxed everything on her skill tree.

I predict Eliza will be played more often by everyone once they release all her variants and improve Sekhmet Mode.

My 3 teams:

GOLD

19578954_1541801099225750_419786131_o.png

I don't have that many fighters so I grab what I can, these three being my only Golden ones. I started using Painwheel out of necessity but she turned out to be pretty OP as she hits harder than a truck. Cerebella's pretty OP too and whatnot, and Valentine is... there.

SILVER

19549468_1541800885892438_1235708588_o.png

I was planing on evolving Parasoul to Gold but maybe for the sake of having good Silver fighters I won't. The rest is just filling.

BRONZE

19549541_1541800899225770_1267863990_o.png

Since Bronzes are easy to get and max out I made my team with my favourite characters, Eliza and Peacock. I'd replace Cerebella with Ms. Fortune if she was to get released by any chance :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Blood Drive Painwheel, No Egrets Parasoul, and Pea Shooter Peacock. Only pulled one gold but I have good luck with silvers.

My main team:
http://imgur.com/a/TrxmW

I use 2 Pea Shooters Peacocks is because they increase projectiles damage by 50% so that would mean projectiles do 2× more damage! :eek:Making my Untouchable Peacock almost one shot anyone with one or two GDOs :D

Level cap in sight with these three. Looking forward to maxing Valentine, as she seems to be lower tier and don't see a lot at higher level fights. Probably gonna replace Parasoul with Filia or Eliza, can't decide yet

https://i.imgur.com/IB87FZ2.png

Big top cerebella, Peashooter peacock, and Ivy League parasoul

Why: big top is a good all round character. Especially against units 1.5-2x her FS
Peashooter: because impending doom + Argus Agony is op ( especially with the 50% bonus)
Ivy League: switch-out plus tears. Tears. And tears

My main team:
http://imgur.com/a/TrxmW

I use 2 Pea Shooters Peacocks is because they increase projectiles damage by 50% so that would mean projectiles do 2× more damage! :eek:Making my Untouchable Peacock almost one shot anyone with one or two GDOs :D
Peashooter abilities don't stack, peashooter does more damage than untouchable.

Peashooter abilities don't stack, peashooter does more damage than untouchable.

They actually can stack together, I tested it out! With no Peashooters, Untouchable did 8k with GDO and with 1 Peashooter, it did 12k and with the 2 Peashooters, Untouchable did 16k!!

They actually can stack together, I tested it out! With no Peashooters, Untouchable did 8k with GDO and with 1 Peashooter, it did 12k and with the 2 Peashooters, Untouchable did 16k!!
Huh. I can swear there have been at least 3 people in the discord who have said otherwise. If you're right though then I'd actually be able to hit around 30k without crit with my untouchable each time!

Huh. I can swear there have been at least 3 people in the discord who have said otherwise. If you're right though then I'd actually be able to hit around 30k without crit with my untouchable each time!

You can always try it in training mode to see if it works!

There are a few reasons why Eliza is the least played:
  1. She was only available from Prize Fights at first
  2. Her character specific relic was just recently released
  3. Her daily event hasn't been around long enough for players to get all her good moves
  4. There are only two reliable Eliza fighters for Prize Fights (Diva Intervention and Bloody Valentine)
  5. Eliza is more difficult to play than everyone else
I think we'll see more of her down the road when more players are able to get her from PFs and relics. Potential buffs to Eliza's unreliable variants will also make her a more popular pick.

Also: my current maxed team

T
Cerebella is pretty good and more often picked but that doesn't mean she needs to be nerfed. Valentine and Eliza being less played doesn't mean they're bad.

It's very inconclusive to measure game balance from a small poll of around a dozen votes.
That is totally true.