• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal eliza skemet mode

Has been happening to me for a while, i think since the update came out.
I'll be activating a Sekhmet BB, but the opponent hits at the same time, so i don't get in Sekhmet mode and the opponent isn't staggered (i'm not sure if she/he takes damage tho)

To be clear, you're being hit with a non-Blockbuster hit?

Blockbuster hits will now stop Sekhmet mode, as mentioned in the update notes. Just want to be sure it's not that. Thanks!

I was able to reproduce this with Sekhmet's Bite, which is the axe attack. I was not able to reproduce this with Sekhmet's Turn or Fury. Does that sound correct? If you've seen it with Turn or Fury, let me know!

Last edited:
I think i've only seen it with bite, which is the axe one, fury is the multi hit one, and turn is the single hit one

Thank you for taking the time to recreate this bug :) i hope this gets fixed soon

I think i've only seen it with bite, which is the axe one, fury is the multi hit one, and turn is the single hit one
Oops, fixed! I always get these names mixed up...

How about SEKHMET'S AXE, SEKHMET'S MULTIHITTING STAB ATTACK and SEKHMET'S SWORD SWIPE? Great!

Hey, just wanted to inform that the sekhmet's bite (axe) bug still exists ]:
Thanks for the update anyway, really appreciating the hard work [:

I was able to reproduce this with Sekhmet's Bite, which is the axe attack. I was not able to reproduce this with Sekhmet's Turn or Fury. Does that sound correct? If you've seen it with Turn or Fury, let me know!

So apparently Turn and Fury are safe to use, but Bite still has the bug after the bugfix update