• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Precision not activating with Headhunter unblockable SA

Kurokazeee

Reaction score
Hi all,

I noticed that when using Headhunter, the precision buff is consumed when I use an unblockable (I have 5 precision stacks) attack due to my SA on a blocking dreadlocks but I still receive reflect damage. I tried again with precision and when the dreadlocks is not blocking and precision works as advertised and I receive no reflect damage.

Is this a bug where precision's ignore enemy SA does not work when headhunter unblockable SA is active? or is it intended?

Sorry I dont have a screenshot but the reflect damage from dread cost me the match even though I assumed that I will receive no reflect damage if I ensure every of my attacks have precision.

Just to summarize:

Scenario 1)

- Use Head Hunter's SA on a blocking Dread Locks, while she is BLOCKING.
- This activates the unblockable hit.
- It correctly crits and HH loses a stack of Precision.
- Dread Locks SA still activates, dealing reflect damage.

Scenario 2)

- Use Head Hunter's SA on a blocking Dread Locks, while she is NOT BLOCKING. (She was dashing)
- Dread Locks SA does not activate, and no reflect damage is dealt.

Could you confirm this is correct?

Last edited:
Just to summarize:

Scenario 1)

- This activates the unblockable hit.
- Dread Locks SA still activates, dealing reflect damage.

Scenario 2)

- Dread Locks SA does not activate, and no reflect damage is dealt.

Could you confirm this is correct?

Dear Liam, the second scenario is when Dreadlocks is not blocking (she was dashing). Hope this clarifies.

Dear Liam, the second scenario is when Dreadlocks is not blocking (she was dashing). Hope this clarifies.
Whoops, that's what I meant to type. Got it! I think that the PRECISION modifier doesn't know that it needs to disable the opponents Signature Ability, because it doesn't think that it's going to hit.

We'll look into it.