• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Purrminator discussion

Reshiram18

Reaction score
The SGM Twitter page has now revealed the second silver Robo Fortune variant. It is called Purrminator and has the Terminator colors. The SA is called Machine Learning and puts a Death Mark onto the opponent while giving Robo a stack of precision when Robo Fortune attacks a blocking opponent. The video also revealed that Robo’s Systemic Circuit Breaker is a BB2 and also revealed an additional effect for Catastrophe Cannon. What do you all think of these developments?
Link to tweet:
https://twitter.com/sgmobile/status/1112902820347359232?s=20

Last edited:
Reactions: Kassem Shour
Huh, I thought this skin looked more like Ultron (from the comics, more than the movies), but I really can't think of a good cat / Ultron pun.

SA looks neat, should work well with a more ranged poking strategy, depending on her moves a bit.

Getting a little impatient for Robo-Fortune to finally come out. I have so many relics saved up!

Reactions: Kassem Shour
My favorite one so far, I think. Precision and Death Mark without having to equip a specific move to get either is real nice. I doubt she’ll be the strongest one but hey, I like her.
I noticed Machine Learning popping up repeatedly, and a lot of crits happening. My guess is the other part of her SA increases her crit rate against debuffed or specifically Death Marked enemies, kinda like Bad Hair Day.

The thing that interested me in the video was the combo that was shown. From what I can understand it looks like this:
D1->G5->headrone missile->systemic circuit breaker->D1->G4->wait till all missiles hit->D1->G5->Catastrophe Cannon->systemic cuircuit breaker explosion

And it is more than 100 hit combo.

Reactions: AnimeAccel13
So far all the colour pallets I want are there, we have C3PO, Iron-Man and now Terminator. Honestly, I'm more than happy with these pallets. I'm also thrilled that the self destruct move has been added. So far, Robo is just AMAZING, I can't stop being so hyped up. That's all I have to say for now. Until then, (insert Terminator music) I'LL BE BACK :cool:

The fact it doesn't seem to stack precision beyond one means the precision stack is pretty much irrelevant to building her as even a full 5 stacks only adds like 5% damage to miss fortunes default combo, and robo fortune so far has been even more multi-hit. That being said, reliable death mark can be a hefty damage bump especially if the precision is tied to the death mark and there is another passive boosting damage.

Got Purrminator, maxed out her SA is as follows.

MACHINE LEARNING: 15% chance to gain 1 stack of precision and inflict death mark for 10s when opponent blocks a hit

Each critical hit landed permanently increases damage by 3%

Holy crap, high investment but if you get her 100% crit chance she will butcher everything. Swapping out does NOT reset the damage buff but I haven't tested revives yet. In training I've gotten over 10x damage so no cap in sight yet.

Adding to this, many of her blockbusters rack up massive combos, with her level 3 blockbuster alone racking up a 60 hit combo.

Last edited:
Got Purrminator, maxed out her SA is as follows.

MACHINE LEARNING: 15% chance to gain 1 stack of precision and inflict death mark for 10s when opponent blocks a hit

Each critical hit landed permanently increases damage by 3%

Holy crap, high investment but if you get her 100% crit chance she will butcher everything. Swapping out does NOT reset the damage buff but I haven't tested revives yet. In training I've gotten over 10x damage so no cap in sight yet.

Adding to this, many of her blockbusters rack up massive combos, with her level 3 blockbuster alone racking up a 60 hit combo.
The only catch with a 100% crit rate Purrminator is that she will get destroyed by Tainted Blood

The only catch with a 100% crit rate Purrminator is that she will get destroyed by Tainted Blood
Forced tag-out move > keep destroying everyone else in sight. Unless it is a fight with three Painwheels on the enemy side, but hey, there is counters to nearly every character in this game. That's the key point of balance.

Personally, I like this Signature Ability a lot, and I'm eager to invest in her, as far as possible for me. The first one, however, seems a little iffy, imo.

Is the damage increase linear or exponential?

Signature Ability Machine Learning
Each CRITICAL HIT landed permanently increases DAMAGE by 3%.

Let's say we have a level 1 Purrminator, fresh from the factory with a base attack of 160. 3% of 160 is 4.8

LINEAR
Like Mario hitting the same block for a steady stream of coins, every critical hit is a +4.8

Attack strength:
160, 164.8, 169.6, 174.4, 179.2, 184, etc.

EXPONENTIAL
The snowball rolls into an avalanche. The 3% adjusts for each new total. First, 3% of 160 (4.8) then second, 3% of 164.8 (4.94).

Attack strength:
160, 164.8, 169.7, 174.7, 179.9, 185.3, etc.

It is a close race at the beginning, but eventually exponential will skyrocket up past linear's steady rate. But would that be too OP? Is there a way to tell which rate is used?

That's an interesting question. If you want to find out, head to training mode, start just doing jabs, record how it changes with each crit, and see how the damage progresses.

Also note that Purrminators damage boost only applies to her base attack like all the fighters after Nat diamonds. Definitely a significant loss in potential damage.

Also note that Purrminators damage boost only applies to her base attack like all the fighters after Nat diamonds. Definitely a significant loss in potential damage.
Too bad, maybe I'll diamond Head hunter since I only have one fire diamond.

Do you mean atk increases from moves won't be affected by her damage increase?