• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Halloween PF

It's the final day, how is everyone doing? I'm at a healthy 76 million, enjoying the crazy modifier battles and not fixating on the rewards (even if I got that diamond on the top of the mountain, I don't have resources to raise it!). I've seen people going into panic attacks about this PF. Sad to see people say they are quitting the game because of the self-inflicted psychological torture of not getting a prize they think is owed.

PLACE YER BETS!
What will be Costume Party Prize Fight 2019's 10% threshold?

recent events:
10% for Fireworks Show = 14 million
10% for Back to School = 13 million

Tough call! We got server slowdowns hampering progress, but an improved milestone awards track has people motivated to sprint up that mountain, so tall the summit is hidden in clouds, to pick up that rare Squigly and reach for that guaranteed-diamond Nightmare Relic.

I'm gonna guess 25 million for 10%. I can see many getting that Spooky Relic at 12.5 million but run out of steam for that distant 50 million marker.
I got to 100 mill for the squigly and decided to call it quits. It’s not even 50% of the way to a guaranteed diamond and I don’t feel like putting in the effort to try. I’m hoping I get in the top 10% rewards tier.

I got Dream Catcher from a Diamond relic.

Managed to grind for 250M.

Guess what I got? Out of 11 other possibilities. I got another Dream Catcher.

It was a sad day.

Reactions: pigpigpigwwf
IMG_2136.PNG

Well, I did it. This hasn't exactly been a nightmare, but it's gone well past being fun. I've really learned that the way I normally play though is not point-optimal. I like futzing with different fighters, and leveling folks up. The way to get 250,000,000 points in 5 days on the other hand is to use my highest point teams over and over, generally not take risks, and do very little else in the game. It's a bit monotonous!

God, there's no way this can possible have been worth all the...

IMG_2137.PNG

Holy ****! Wow! Oh Gosh!

Whelp!

Is Dream Catcher any good ?
Her precision doesn’t seem to create any particular sync to me.
In addition, I really wish her first SA not excluding dark fighters. Is it there just to create something dramatic? Q~Q

God, there's no way this can possible have been worth all the...
Dammit, Fanghoul, congrats!!! I'm a bit jealous now, and I'm the one who was writing in another thread about not stressing myself because of a mere game... :p

Well, at least I pulled Dream Band from a cabinet Premium Relic yesterday :cool:

I reached 100M playing about 3-4 hours a day and also spent some time on 4 Rifts and getting to 11-30% in High TIde. More than reasonable rewards for me. Continued to play Halloween PF leveling up some silvers and recently Diamonded golds until RIP'ed at 57 streak. Me satisfied!

Thank you, HVS, I'll buy something today for real money to express my gratitute and respect. Keep the good things coming!

Reactions: fanghoul
The posted PF percentages (thanks Sairus)

Costume Party Prize Fight (Halloween Event) [10-31-19 / 11-04-19]

- #1 - 414,677,866
- #100 - 257,982,326
- 10% - 20,333,503
- 30% - 4,705,219
- 60% - 676,327

Lower than expected, 20 million for 10%. I don't remember, was there a Nightmare Relic for getting to #1? Six Spooky Relics?
I was 104mil, so I got my 4 Spooky Relics. :D

117M here so 4 Spookys as well. Got a Dream band and some repeated silvers.

To be honest, I didn't expect to make it to 10% but I guess the grind was too real. I only made it by ignoring work on friday.

I really wanted to make it to 250 but I jumped into a swimming pool with my phone and killed the poor sap. Had to borrow a phone to make the last 20M to get to Necrobreaker.

Reactions: BallotBoxer
Dammit, Fanghoul, congrats!!! I'm a bit jealous now, and I'm the one who was writing in another thread about not stressing myself because of a mere game... :p

Well, at least I pulled Dream Band from a cabinet Premium Relic yesterday :cool:

I reached 100M playing about 3-4 hours a day and also spent some time on 4 Rifts and getting to 11-30% in High TIde. More than reasonable rewards for me. Continued to play Halloween PF leveling up some silvers and recently Diamonded golds until RIP'ed at 57 streak. Me satisfied!

Thank you, HVS, I'll buy something today for real money to express my gratitute and respect. Keep the good things coming!

Thanks! Dream Band seems like he might be pretty neat too. I was fighting one who was paired with a Surgeon General with Trauma Center, and that became a real pain in the butt. I'd also love using him against some of the many Painwheels with Grudge out there.

I can't disagree that seems like a much more reasonable set of things to have gone after. I pulled the diamond I was most excited about, but I'm still finishing up my Overclocked, so it's not like I'll get to play with my new diamond much for another month or so.

It was cool that there were options for what we could do, though. I've done a number of mobile games, and I like that Skullgirls offers a lot of regular and unique events, but we don't have to do all of it. There's no Xtreme Cerebella that we can only get this one weekend and if we don't get her we're at some permanent disadvantage.

Reactions: BallotBoxer