• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved Diva Doesn't Drain BB3

ZeoW

Reaction score
As the title says, I used Diva, turned to sekhmet, drained enemy's BB. But BB3 isn't drained. Just wanna check whether this was a bug or not.

As the title says, I used Diva, turned to sekhmet, drained enemy's BB. But BB3 isn't drained.
Was it in Painwheel PF? If yes, then it's not a bug. Diva's SA drains a certain amount of Meter points, not certain percent, but PF modifier seems to charge opponent's meter in a percent-based way. Due to this the amount of Meter you drain from BB3 is lower than Modifier-provided Meter gain, that's why it stays charged.

Compare it to Bella's Meter reduction on throws. Merry Go-Rilla lands only one blow and therefore reduces more Meter than it generates, but Pummel Horse deals several hits and therefore generates more meter than it reduces.

Was it in Painwheel PF? If yes, then it's not a bug. Diva's SA drains a certain amount of Meter points, not certain percent, but PF modifier seems to charge opponent's meter in a percent-based way. Due to this the amount of Meter you drain from BB3 is lower than Modifier-provided Meter gain, that's why it stays charged.

Compare it to Bella's Meter reduction on throws. Merry Go-Rilla lands only one blow and therefore reduces more Meter than it generates, but Pummel Horse deals several hits and therefore generates more meter than it reduces.

Yes, it was indeed in Painwheel's PF.

It still seems strange that BB1 and BB2 gets drained but only BB3 is left untouched.

If this was indeed intentional and works as you said, then I guess this thread is closed.