• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Bio Exorcist not reviving after doom.

Reaction score
So I don't know if its a bug if she revives during doom or if that's impossible and it's a bug that got fixed or not.

Since Bio Exorcist she is supposed to revive and I was doing Accursed Experiments Big Band Node/Treasure Node and I was afflicted with doom but I stayed dead instead of reviving.

Is this a bug uhh or it's a bug that got fixed.

She needs at least 1 dragon charge to revive, probably you forgot this.

Since Bio Exorcist she is supposed to revive and I was doing Accursed Experiments Big Band Node/Treasure Node and I was afflicted with doom but I stayed dead instead of reviving.
Just went through this node, everything worked fine, Bio got resurrected without any troubles. Is it possible that two other fighters on your team were already dead for some reason? She needs at least one of them alive to cannibalize on their health.

Just went through this node, everything worked fine, Bio got resurrected without any troubles. Is it possible that two other fighters on your team were already dead for some reason? She needs at least one of them alive to cannibalize on their health.
Ngl I think it just didn't work because my other party members were too low level, they were both level 1 bronze.

In hindsight maybe this thread was just me being an idiot, I apologize, but at the time it seemed like a bug and I didn't think it would not be one.

Sorry everyone!