• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fights Option To Disable Rapid Transit Stage

cappatacus

Reaction score
I keep the graphics fairly low when playing for better performance, but even so, this stage always causes lag for me, which is upsetting when you reach it in a high streak. Maybe along with the options to enhance performance in the settings menu, an option to disable this stage could be added as well? Not sure if that would be difficult to implement with RF's daily map, but if it could at least be disabled in Prize Fights it would be great.

Reactions: Rudølf
I keep the graphics fairly low when playing for better performance, but even so, this stage always causes lag for me, which is upsetting when you reach it in a high streak.
My phone is not that powerful, but I do not experience any troubles with Rapid Transit stage. Little Innsmouth makes my phone heat up like crazy though. Probably it's not about the stage itself but about some kind of conflict between your phone's CPU/GPU and some element in the programming of this stage? For example, I often experinence lags during Boss Fight in Rifts, guess my old Redmi 4 just can't deal with the increased amount of variables (3 Fighters + 3 CAtalysts + Bunch of modifiers).

Nevertheless, Rudølf recently asked a question about an option to choose a stage before the fight - that could easily solve your problem while keeping the stage in-game (it's my favorite one, TBH, reminds me of Chicago Loop so much).

Last edited:
Reactions: Rudølf
My phone is not that powerful, but I do not experience any troubles with Rapid Transit stage. Little Innsmouth makes my phone heat up like crazy though. Probably it's not about the stage itself but about some kind of conflict between your phone's CPU/GPU and some element in the programming of this stage? For example, I often experinence lags during Boss Fight in Rifts, guess my old Redmi 4 just can't deal with the increased amount of variables (3 Fighters + 3 CAtalysts + Bunch of modifiers).

Nevertheless, someone recently asked a question about an option to choose a stage before the fight - that could easily solve your problem while keeping the stage in-game (it's my favorite one, TBH, reminds me of Chicago Loop so much).
I figured it was because the stage moves throughout the entire fight, but admittedly I don't know much about how it all works to say for sure. This is the only stage that's given me issues. Stage selection isn't a bad idea, though.

I mentioned in that other thread that I've always been a fan of options in games to disable certain stages from random rotation.
There's many modes in SGM that lock you to specific stages for story/thematic purposes, so I don't think a stage select / disable would be available for every mode. Some customization option could be a possibility though.

There's many modes in SGM that lock you to specific stages for story/thematic purposes, so I don't think a stage select / disable would be available for every mode.
I am pretty sure that implementing this option for PFs only would be enough. Losing a battle in Story Mode or Dailies is just losing one battle - you can just try again. But if you're at 100+ streak and want to engage that 128K team with a sweet "x3.5" modifier, you just don't want to increase the risk of losing by getting a laggy stage.

Just PFs, not asking for more.