• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Filia vs Dread Locks without Damage is not possible

P4CTR4N

Reaction score
IMG_20200108_175257.jpg Hi there!, I've been trying out all the challenges, by far i am in the last 2 master story challenges, and i have found a node that is not possible, Filia vs Dreadlocks without take damage, is not possible make the star of Win Without take damage here.

I even though that with barrier of rock star i could take damage without actually take real damage, i won with 100% hp but i didn't receive the star.

Please fix this node.

Tnx, bye!

Last edited:
So, there must be a bug that sometimes don't give the star, sometimes for example i have made more than the buffs or debuffs needed for other challenge and don't appear the star, i had to repeat and appear me the star. -_- but it's good that we can make it with barrier.

A Dev should test this. I won with 100% was a perfect fight with Djjin Frizz

I won with 100% was a perfect fight with Djjin Frizz
Winning with full health isn't the same as not taking any damage. If you take any damage at all (except Barrier damage) then heal back up to 100%, the challenge is lost, just as a heads up! Since DJINN FRIZZ frequently rolls REGEN and HEAVY REGEN, it's possible that's what happened.

See, it is easy! Just follow these steps:
  1. Sell your soul to the eldritch god of fortune, R'NGelioth
  2. Perform the unspeakable ritual to be granted a token of luck
  3. Use luck to defy the odds and acquire Rock Star Filia
  4. Complete the node
  5. Be eternally damned for waking the mind-flaying nightmare known as R'NGelioth!
(has anyone seen Rock Star Filia appearing in the Cabinet of Curiosities?)

Reactions: MrNoggin