• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other New Social Hub Features

Rudølf

Reaction score
Hello!
One thing I'm glad for in SGM is having the social hub implemented. It just has so much potential. I'm here to put out some ideas.

• Private chats
Okay, this is nothing uncommon. Everyone's been talking about it ever since the social hub became a thing. Personally, I'm not much in favor of this feature because I think chats are better with others. Also, the technical issues that come with it!

• Show which channel a player is in social hub
@Nole420 suggested this before, and I strongly approve of it. It really works as a sort of alternative if private chats don't become a thing. A group would just turn to one channel. It's also convenient since you can.. er... 'stalk' certain players not limited to friends in search. Not for creepy purposes. :D *sweat*

• A sort of 'follow' option for players
Friends are capped for a reason—mostly to avoid gift abuse. But sometimes 50 people is just not enough to fit everyone you want in the list. So we 'follow' them instead. This would only be useful if the suggested feature above gets approved though. ;w;

Social hub will definitely not just be a place for gift in the future. Guilds *might* even be put in there because, uh, guilds are groups? I don't know, what do you guys think? I whacked my brain for the follow option and am thankful for @Nole420 for pointing out the chat channel feature before.
P.S. I certainly did not just post this because a certain mod told me to, it's all by my own will. :D *sweat*

Hello!
One thing I'm glad for in SGM is having the social hub implemented. It just has so much potential. I'm here to put out some ideas.

• Private chats
Okay, this is nothing uncommon. Everyone's been talking about it ever since the social hub became a thing. Personally, I'm not much in favor of this feature because I think chats are better with others. Also, the technical issues that come with it!

• Show which channel a player is in social hub
@Nole420 suggested this before, and I strongly approve of it. It really works as a sort of alternative if private chats don't become a thing. A group would just turn to one channel. It's also convenient since you can.. er... 'stalk' certain players not limited to friends in search. Not for creepy purposes. :D *sweat*

• A sort of 'follow' option for players
Friends are capped for a reason—mostly to avoid gift abuse. But sometimes 50 people is just not enough to fit everyone you want in the list. So we 'follow' them instead. This would only be useful if the suggested feature above gets approved though. ;w;

Social hub will definitely not just be a place for gift in the future. Guilds *might* even be put in there because, uh, guilds are groups? I don't know, what do you guys think? I whacked my brain for the follow option and am thankful for @Nole420 for pointing out the chat channel feature before.
P.S. I certainly did not just post this because a certain mod told me to, it's all by my own will. :D *sweat*
You know every time I hop on I agree and disagree.

No point of a private chat if it shows the channel they are on, very good reason why on games like Clash Of Clans - they don't have that feature. If the game is strictly for adults I'd agree with this feature, naturally the game has a free element to it where teens can play causing trouble so maybes avoid that one?.

Follow options never work on social networks it's usually a ration of 1/50, expanding the friend list would be great but it could be abused with the gift option.

Reactions: Rudølf
You know every time I hop on I agree and disagree.

No point of a private chat if it shows the channel they are on, very good reason why on games like Clash Of Clans - they don't have that feature. If the game is strictly for adults I'd agree with this feature, naturally the game has a free element to it where teens can play causing trouble so maybes avoid that one?.

Follow options never work on social networks it's usually a ration of 1/50, expanding the friend list would be great but it could be abused with the gift option.
Thanks for pointing stuff out!

Also—why did my emoticons turn into emojis ;w;

Reactions: Yomady