• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Error Code Counts as Win but Doesn't Give Anything

NamelesstheBeardless

Reaction score
Hello, this has happened to me two times now. I finish a match to completion, then a screen pops up telling me there's a communication error.

The first time was with a resonant evil big band in prize fight. I was very disappointed I couldn't reconnect but I was very close to reaching the last goal so I wasn't too upset. But when I went to check it counted the match as a win. But I didn't get a single item or coin for reaching the last goal.

The second time was today's Eliza event. I beat the last Eliza to get 100%. The screen popped up and I actually successfully restarted, but instead of the normal 100% completion bonus I got 120 canopy coins. I got nothing else for 100%'ing the expert portion.

I am using an iPhone SE

Attachments

• IMG_0845.PNG
    IMG_0845.PNG
    612.3 KB · Views: 10
Hi @NamelesstheBeardless can you use the in-game help button in the options menu to create an official customer service ticket so they can investigate the issue? Thanks!
Hello! Sorry for the late reply, but I went into options and hit the help button like you asked. It sent me to an FAQ like page. I didn't know what else to do, should I have done anything else when I got into there?

Hello! Sorry for the late reply, but I went into options and hit the help button like you asked. It sent me to an FAQ like page. I didn't know what else to do, should I have done anything else when I got into there?

No worries, if you select the "Help" button and scroll down a bit you should see a "Support" header, and beneath that select "Inquiries." I can grab a few screenshots later if you need!

No worries, if you select the "Help" button and scroll down a bit you should see a "Support" header, and beneath that select "Inquiries." I can grab a few screenshots later if you need!
I have made it to the inquiry screen and it is asking for a time slot? Should that be to the time I am in right now or the time when I submitted this issue? (which was very close around the time it happened to me)

So sorry for the inconvenience

Apologies for the delayed response. We (Hidden Variable) didn't put together the inquiry stuff, but I would assume time slot is time zone, and then in the message you'll add the details about the specific date and time that it occurred.