• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

BLOOD DRIVE 2.0

Kontol Kuda

Reaction score
Time to put BLOOD DRIVE's self-inflicted BLEED stacks to good use!

In 4.3 every time BLOOD DRIVE uses a Blockbuster she will now CONVERT all stacks of BLEED on HERSELF into long-lasting stacks of ENRAGE.

PRO TIP: This applies to BLEEDS inflicted by her opponent too!

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png

So, she won't be a joke for our community anymore, isn't she? Do you guys think she worth Grudge or Tainted Blood after the rework? Is Accuracy TOP3 Stats for her? Let us know in the comment ^^

PS: My apologies for not uploading in a good way, since it said its too large to upload 2MB video in this Forums. Credit video from Instagram @Skullgirlsmobile

ATK Pierce and Meter still seems like the best stats for her, like most offensive fighters. I'd still go with Grudge!

She definitely has a use now for newer players instead of being a dead variant. Can't wait to see the rest of the reworked fighters!

Maaaybe Meter gain is now even more important, as you need to always have a BB ready to convert the bleeds. Accuracy won't be so important depending on the probability of that conversion. In the demo it happens both times, but we'll have to see.

she's better for sure, but still not good enough to upgrade her anywhere above Silver. If she can't use her BB often enough, she still and will bleed herself down and get chipped dmg to death.

Reactions: Eray
This looks really useful! If I'm understanding this correctly, it'll be like Bloodbath's bleed to regen conversion, but enrage instead because (ofc) that's painwheels specialty. Wouldn't this make her super useful since bleed infliction is so prominent in this game? She'd be good on defense especially with the right ma.

Reactions: Art3mes
This looks really useful! If I'm understanding this correctly, it'll be like Bloodbath's bleed to regen conversion, but enrage instead because (ofc) that's painwheels specialty. Wouldn't this make her super useful since bleed infliction is so prominent in this game? She'd be good on defense especially with the right ma.

Actually Blooddrive's conversion is different from Bloodbath's. Bloodbath's is unconditional conversion(as long as she's not cursed or hexed), but Blooddrive's bleeds only convert on the condition that she uses a BB.

she's better for sure, but still not good enough to upgrade her anywhere above Silver. If she can't use her BB often enough, she still and will bleed herself down and get chipped dmg to death.
Well, she's still a silver. It's not a tier upgrade, just a change to make her not a joke. As you say, the reality is that for most people she still isn't worth to evolve. But not EVERYONE should. Actually, most silvers aren't. But it's nice that if someone early game gets her as his/her first silver, that person can upgrade her and not be wasting resources.

Bah, at least that's my opinion. We can disagree there.

Reactions: Art3mes
Well, she's still a silver. It's not a tier upgrade, just a change to make her not a joke. As you say, the reality is that for most people she still isn't worth to evolve. But not EVERYONE should. Actually, most silvers aren't. But it's nice that if someone early game gets her as his/her first silver, that person can upgrade her and not be wasting resources.

Bah, at least that's my opinion. We can disagree there.
Well, I certainly don't disagree with you, but just look at her and compare her to another pw silver: Freaky, she can deal huge damage, she can bleed, and actually, normal bleed is way better than heavy bleed because it can stack, so she basically have no drawback. Blood Drive is like an old relic of fighters design where they must have some kind of restriction to make them not too strong. And certainly not every fighter is equal and there must be someone at the bottom of the list, but she not climb to high with this rework tbh.

If they can give her a stack of regen when she bleed and also clear it out when she use BB, she might be workable.

Reactions: DoctorAinz
So after this update...
Will Scarlet Viper still be better than Blood drive?

Just asking.

Reactions: tiffany butterfly