• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Could this be done, I don't know what to think anymore

Tsukiakari

Reaction score
His attack on my other nodes are so Legit and his Fighter are fairly invested (almost all lv9 moves) I don't know what to think anymore. He's a Diamond 3 with a base which have 5 golds.
- Harley on Half Time with 2 Merry gorrila and Super Slow mo.
- 2 PW on Tranducer node with Neuro 51% metter gain and Tainted.
- CnO with Scratching Post.
- 2 Eliza on bleed node with Pharahmorne.
- Boss node with Light Weight, Last Hope and Hexy Time.

Attachments

• 95505172-0C98-4F54-902E-9A275054E5D9.png
    95505172-0C98-4F54-902E-9A275054E5D9.png
    357.8 KB · Views: 52
  • A806B703-37F9-465C-9E64-2B4592D8CFBD.png
    A806B703-37F9-465C-9E64-2B4592D8CFBD.png
    362.3 KB · Views: 46
  • 35B6FF74-9BF2-4BE2-8F04-BFF45E8A2AB8.png
    35B6FF74-9BF2-4BE2-8F04-BFF45E8A2AB8.png
    359.1 KB · Views: 47
  • 5D68D1F1-4DF6-416A-BFFC-9F5F27C05F6D.png
    5D68D1F1-4DF6-416A-BFFC-9F5F27C05F6D.png
    385.8 KB · Views: 42
  • 1FAFA0B9-97E1-4FBA-AF22-B66FD44D54CB.png
    1FAFA0B9-97E1-4FBA-AF22-B66FD44D54CB.png
    371.9 KB · Views: 44
  • F70CE734-D44A-42E9-A508-4DD3F61A5028.png
    F70CE734-D44A-42E9-A508-4DD3F61A5028.png
    410.7 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Andddd he finish my base with a pretty ideal score of 23k2, a score I wouldn't dream of at this day and age (After 4.2 update)

Attachments

• D2CC2E12-4FF3-4BC0-8585-E2A31610A3CE.png
    D2CC2E12-4FF3-4BC0-8585-E2A31610A3CE.png
    555.9 KB · Views: 38
Big longshots + 23k score = Very suspicious. I'd say the 2/3 fighter nodes look okay in terms of both fighter score and strategies, but those single fighter nodes (the Harle one especially) are setting off alarm bells to me.

It's definitely possible to complete longshot battles like these, but if they were legit then they would be earning much lower scores since weaker fighters take more chip damage due to their low health and take a long time to win due to their low damage. I doubt they could earn perfect scores to get a 23k with longshots like these, even with a lot of skill. The math just doesn't add up. However, they're not quite in the typical 'hacker' score range so I don't know... I'm on the fence too.

Have you checked the hacker report thread to see if they show up there at all?

Last edited:
Reactions: Mornedil
I recognize the name..

Oh wait I follow this person in twitter: https://twitter.com/OddSkullmobile

I think he might be legit, especially if you're fighters don't have 50% DEF and 50% HP. Did you manage to look at his offensive loadout? If it's full of ATK/PIERCE then it's doable.

The only thing that got me scratching my head is Dreadlocks vs PW. Maybe it has Leech?

The thing is he's not having your typical hacker behavior. I have met him a few times before, like around a month ago, and he's only diamond 4 at that times, that mean he's not progress too far.

And I never saw him get reported anywhere.

The thing that make me confunse beside his score is he's using legit fighter agaist my other 3 fighters nodes. He use Shadow Ops and Sketchy on my Frost Armor Node, and Fly Trap on my Return to Sender.

I'm more convinced that this person is legit and just has really good skills. I mean, check this video of them clearing triple Frost with ShOps perfectly: https://twitter.com/OddSkullmobile/status/1251279681749495808

Also, they faced against sososos (a legit hacker) a couple of times (and lost). If they have hacks, there's no reason to not use it against another hacker.

Reactions: Mornedil
I recognize the name..

Oh wait I follow this person in twitter: https://twitter.com/OddSkullmobile

I think he might be legit, especially if you're fighters don't have 50% DEF and 50% HP. Did you manage to look at his offensive loadout? If it's full of ATK/PIERCE then it's doable.

The only thing that got me scratching my head is Dreadlocks vs PW. Maybe it has Leech?
The Harley node is the most curious one. I equipted her with two merry gorrila and Super Slow Mo. With how big Big Band hitbox is and how AI work in 4.2, a single merry gorilla by a lv59 Harley mean dead. He have to be extremely confident in his skill to pick a bronze base fighter agaist a diamond like that, and that Scatching node too. And I equiped DPTB on that PW node.

Since I have reached to Diamond 4 once I've fought agaist many diamond and although i lose most of the time, no one can reach to the score of 23k, the highest I can see is around 22k5.

My fighter is fairly invested with >50%HP and around 40% DEF

I'm more convinced that this person is legit and just has really good skills. I mean, check this video of them clearing triple Frost with ShOps perfectly: https://twitter.com/OddSkullmobile/status/1251279681749495808

Also, they faced against sososos (a legit hacker) a couple of times (and lost). If they have hacks, there's no reason to not use it against another hacker.
I don't know what to think anymore, I'm so confused right now, am I really that noob in the game?

Get to D4 once and fell all the way to G3 in one fellswoop make me so depressed. I'm always proud of myself for being getting so far with so little but I have to think again.

Last edited:
The Harley node is the most curious one. I equipted her with two merry gorrila and Super Slow Mo. With how big Big Band hitbox is and how AI work in 4.2, a single merry gorilla by a lv59 Harley mean dead.

I would've been suspicious if it was any other Big Band but Beat Box with his Signature Ability does make it possible. Say, at the start of the match, they could move back to avoid MGR in the first frame (see the video I linked, ShOps was against Brain Freeze at first). And then use BURST to flung Harley when she comes near, giving time to use a few TAUNTS (that also grant ARMOR). Two more specials and then it's enough for a BB3.

That Scatching node too.

Similarly with SPost, quickly move back and intercept with Drag N Bite then juggle normally, use a Silver Chord, juggle again, and with enough meter gain that could fill up your Drag N Drop.

And I equiped DPTB on that PW node.

Filia does have a lot of bleed so French Twist + Drill Tempered could inflict a lot of damage without proccing DPTB that much.

I don't know exactly how they do it but watching that ShOps vs triple Frost done so perfectly does give me the impression that this person has really good intercepting skills.

I don't know what to think anymore, I'm so confused right now, am I really that noob in the game?

Nah, it's alright. I'm in D2 and I have nowhere as good skills as this person lol. It helps to follow some of the top players in the game and watch them clear insane bosses perfectly (it seems I-Zombie follows them as well). They mostly reside in Twitter. For example, Hasu posts a lot of his gameplay and there's a lot of things you can learn from him (I'm still learning as well!).

Reactions: Disasterrr19
The Harley node is the most curious one. I equipted her with two merry gorrila and Super Slow Mo. With how big Big Band hitbox is and how AI work in 4.2, a single merry gorilla by a lv59 Harley mean dead.
Just out of curiosity I tried to fight a 13.5K Harle in PF using my 3.7K silver BeatBox. Spammed 4 SMs into BB3 all the time. Took me about 20 seconds to take her down without getting hit a single time. Yes, you can backdash from MGR in the first moment of the battle. So this is definitely doable, BeatBox's SA ignores Super Slo-Mo, Regen should add about 10 seconds to the battle. Still possible to get around 2100-2200 points.

Regarding PW node, I defeated similar setups (Buzz+FT, Buzz+Firefly) with my Dia Rusty (she was around 11.5K then). Indeed she does not land enough beefy blows to activate DPTB, and her main damage comes from converting those long-lasting Enrage stacks into Bleeds. If you have high Crit Chance on your PWs, Rusty can miss a hit, easily get stacks of Armor, become immune to damage and survive. Also, Death Crawl into Charge Attack Stun loop still works pretty fine. I don't say that it would be the best way to deal with your node, but definitely can work.

Cold Stones and Dead Heat victories are indeed suspicious, but anyone can get lucky, I guess. Probably someone just wanted more challenge and decided to go with weaker Fighters to test their skills...

I've been trying to get into D4 for almost a year until a month ago I finally made it. And I dare to say that was not because my collection became better (even though I worked hard on Doublicious, KillJoy, Blue Screen and some other Meta Fighters), but because I was slowly figuring out the ways to counter the difficult setups and to use my Fighters to their full potential (still not completely there yet). I have seen Diamond players that lost to me, I have seen S1 players that steamrolled my base. Being in G3 is already a pretty good achievement, reaching to D4 is even more awesome. Don't worry about the ratings, just enjoy a good competition when the matchmaking allows you to fight someone of your level. And let's see what 4.3 brings us in regard to Rifts.

Reactions: GreatTiny and ZeoW

Get to D4 once and fell all the way to G3 in one fellswoop make me so depressed. I'm always proud of myself for being getting so far with so little but I have to think again.
In games like this you are almost always a noob forever. Only people like MCoC's Seatin are real experts.

Su ataque a mis otros nodos es tan legítimo y su luchador está bastante invertido (casi todos los movimientos de nivel 9) que ya no sé qué pensar. Es un Diamante 3 con una base que tiene 5 oros.
- Harley en Half Time con 2 Merry gorrila y Super Slow mo.
- 2 PW en el nodo Tranducer con ganancia de medidor Neuro 51% y Tainted.
- CnO con poste rascador.
- 2 Eliza en el nodo de sangrado con Pharahmorne.
- Nodo de jefe con Peso ligero, Última esperanza y Tiempo hexadecimal.
podría ser un hacker :(:(:(