• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Characters Diva Intervention's Color Consistency

Stilhouette

Reaction score
I'm not sure if it's intentional because it's the original character palette or what, but Eliza's Diva Intervention character card shows a blue dress while in game it's white. Can this be changed to be more consistent? 20227397_10214002378957261_1873845139_n.png

Reactions: ThanatosDK
I think that's simply just part of her winning pose. (the one that changes her outfit) All the colour palettes are taken straight out of the original Skullgirls game so I'm not sure they'll necessarily change this.

I think that's simply just part of her winning pose. (the one that changes her outfit) All the colour palettes are taken straight out of the original Skullgirls game so I'm not sure they'll necessarily change this.

No. I checked and her victory pose (this one as well as others) after winning a match is also white :/

I'm sure that the colour palettes are from the game, but the artwork for the character card probably isn't? And that's why it looks different.

20270208_10214004254924159_16682886_n.png

Reactions: ThanatosDK
No. I checked and her victory pose (this one as well as others) after winning a match is also white :/

I'm sure that the colour palettes are from the game, but the artwork for the character card probably isn't? And that's why it looks different.
I just now checked in-game and that exact dress (the one with the side tassels) IS a different colour from the character card. How weird. I wonder how that even happened.

Thanks for the report!

We'll look into getting that fixed.
The card is supposed to reflect the colour palette that is used in game.

This entire time I thought that was intentional. Either way, glad it's gonna get updated with the correct dress colour.

her profile image is different from her in game outfit, is that intentional? Is her cannon outfit the one on the card?

her profile image is different from her in game outfit, is that intentional? Is her cannon outfit the one on the card?
If you notice, this is a post from 2017, when the game was pretty new, and maybe this was a bug from the Eliza Launch. This was not intencional, and the original outfit is te one we all know since, the white one.