• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal I bought a 10+1 premiere relic for 1000 theo but got nothing in return.

Omegatron77

Reaction score
Hello. Just a few minutes ago I used 1000 theonites to buy the 10+1 premiere relic, but a server error happened. At this point I had not gotten anything, but neither had I lost any theonite, so I tried again. This time the game said "not enough theonite" and asked me if I wanted to buy more. I exited our of that screen and saw that I had 1000 of my theonite taken, but no purchase was made so I didn't receive any relics. I have both tried to restart the app and pressed the "refresh purchases" button, but neither fixed me problem.

How can I get my theonite back?

Hello. Just a few minutes ago I used 1000 theonites to buy the 10+1 premiere relic, but a server error happened. At this point I had not gotten anything, but neither had I lost any theonite, so I tried again. This time the game said "not enough theonite" and asked me if I wanted to buy more. I exited our of that screen and saw that I had 1000 of my theonite taken, but no purchase was made so I didn't receive any relics. I have both tried to restart the app and pressed the "refresh purchases" button, but neither fixed me problem.

How can I get my theonite back?

Same thing happened to me last Sunday. I tried going the support ticket route, but I've yet to hear back.

Probably support is busy or something, idek.

When you purchase relics with theonite, those fighters should be instantly added to your collection. If you go to collections and sort by 'recent' you should see your new fighters. In the case that you still did not receive those fighters, you'll need to submit a support ticket so they can investigate, skullgirlsmobile.com/contact

When you purchase relics with theonite, those fighters should be instantly added to your collection. If you go to collections and sort by 'recent' you should see your new fighters. In the case that you still did not receive those fighters, you'll need to submit a support ticket so they can investigate,

Hi Bones,

Thank you so much for the time taken to reply! I tried checking my collection under 'recent' as well as redownloading the app on my iPhone, but I didnt see any new characters, and what I had was levelled up already (which eliminates the new characters in my collection?)

I did make a ticket promptly though. Think it's #72134.