• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Toughest Accolades: 50 Hits

How's your Accolades coming?

• All done! *flexes*

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • The toughest accolade is waiting for RNG to give me a SHINY!

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Those match challenges are too hard!

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Almost there!

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters

BallotBoxer

Reaction score
What is the toughest accolade to accomplish?
  • Events > 100 Defense Wins? Just takes time
  • Collection > Shiny Fighter? It will happen eventually! I got my first last month.
  • Story Mode > 100% Match Challenges? yeah probably, but there is another:
Combat > 5 50-Hit Combos - 7 50-Hit Combos - 10 50-Hit Combos
Tip: "Land a 50-Hit combo with x characters"

Keyword in the tip is "characters." Remember, there are 155 fighters in Skullgirls Mobile and only 14 characters (for now!).

Currently I'm at 7/10. I know these characters easily scored 50-hit combos:
Parasoul - Inferno Brigade (BB3)
Squigly - Rage of the Dragon (BB3)
Robo-Fortune - Catastrophe Canon Omega (BB3)

But I cannot recall how (or who!) the other 4 got 50-hit combos. Perhaps Peacock and Big Band...

So the big question is:
Who are the 10 characters that can do 50-hit combos and how do they do it?

BTW, for those stuck on match challenges, check out @ZeoW 's excellent thread: https://forum.skullgirlsmobile.com/threads/story-mode-match-challenges-guide-discussion.16441/

Reactions: chiefofthesky
100% is insane

I'm also at 7/10 on the combos, I'll try to record them so I can finish them. I'll post them here as soon as I have the time.

Reactions: BallotBoxer
Someone on discord found an easy hack for the 50 combo accolade. You just need to do a 50 hit combo with any character (say Parasoul's BB3) and then tag in another character right afterwards. The combo will register for the character you tagged in. The best fight to experiment with it is in one of the Ascent story master nodes, where you won't kill an opponent with a 50-hit combo.

I believe there was also a reddit thread with a video of 50-hit combos for every character, if you want to do it the way the developers envisioned.

I can confirm, the method @saintshish described works!

Robo-Fortuned did a BB3 (Catastrophe Canon Omega) and while the laser cannon was blasting, I was mashing on the tag button so Double could instantly tag in and claim credit for the 60-hit combo. Now I'm 8/10 and looking to use the cheese tactic for all the other characters that don't have long combo BB3s (Ms. Fortune, Cerebella, Beowulf, etc.)

Reactions: fanghoul
I think there's at least one match challenge that appears literally impossible to do presently. The 3 Beowulfs in the Mastermode Tower, getting it done in 120 seconds.

Haven't decided if I'm going to cheese my way through the 50 combos or not now that I know how. It's not really a high priority for me I confess. I haven't even finished the 500 match challenges accolade and I could do that pretty easily.

I can confirm, the method @saintshish described works!

Robo-Fortuned did a BB3 (Catastrophe Canon Omega) and while the laser cannon was blasting, I was mashing on the tag button so Double could instantly tag in and claim credit for the 60-hit combo. Now I'm 8/10 and looking to use the cheese tactic for all the other characters that don't have long combo BB3s (Ms. Fortune, Cerebella, Beowulf, etc.)

I can double confirm that this works. Just finished mine with the same method using Robo-Fortune's BB3.

I think there's at least one match challenge that appears literally impossible to do presently. The 3 Beowulfs in the Mastermode Tower, getting it done in 120 seconds.

Unfortunately, I've seen some people completing that particular challenge with Wrestler X. I haven't tried it myself but it's definitely possible, just hard.

i didnt want to be the B who says but oh you can do it wothout cheese...but i am here to share my own list if anyone want to try.

i studied the combi videos on youtube. theres even one with beowulf going a 50 combo, but i just couldnt pull it off.

list

squigly
robo
double
parasoul
ms fortune
peacock
bigband
eliza
filia
painwheel

Reactions: BallotBoxer
Thanks for the heads up, I feel a bit dirty, but that was some prime cheese.

So apparently while doing the Tutorial questline as you can archive 50 combos with understudy ( one of the questline requires you to hit 3 charge attacks but the AI opp won't attack you so just tap 50 times and get the combo and quit ) yea it counts as of now LOL...