• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Filia’s first cut

Yarizm

Reaction score
Has happened to me several times when the first cut activates it “eats” the bleeding debuff and the opponent doesn’t gets the permanent bleed, it has happened at several scenarios and against different characters, I’m not sure what triggers it. I play in iphone SE And the versión 4.3.3 of the game.

Can you give me an example of where this is happening and I'll have my team look at it.

Has happened to me several times when the first cut activates it “eats” the bleeding debuff and the opponent doesn’t gets the permanent bleed, it has happened at several scenarios and against different characters, I’m not sure what triggers it. I play in iphone SE And the versión 4.3.3 of the game.
When The First Cut procs, Filia dispels all bleed stacks from her opponent and gives them perma bleeds. However, if an opponent has some resistance, they can resist some of those perma bleeds (maybe all of them because RNG decides this). Since accuracy negates resistance, you can try to give some accuracy to your Filia and hopefully you'll less likely to see this to be happen.