• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Rift Matching is manipulating the game with abusing users.

jms

Reaction score
First of all, we are the users who finished with D1 this week.
But allegations have been raised that the crack manipulated the white name tag as it pushed scores among top users.
In addition, for their own purposes, they planned to check and interfere with other competitors.

I've been playing D1 since season one, and I've always played games aimed at white names.
And in Season 2, I was aiming for a white name tag. In Season 2, I was very disappointed to know that friendship and manipulation among users is a way to get a white name tag rather than a character or bass strength.
I am very curious about how operators will address this problem.
And hopefully users know that abuse is a very bad thing that shortens the game's life.

Last edited:
I agree. I'm very angry at being abusing, and I want to get a response from the development team.
And I also have evidence that there was abusing. I am curious if the developers will change Rift Battle 2.0.

Ew, are they seriously doing that? That is pretty low.

Ok, so "white name tag" means Top 3 Rank player in Rift? (Legend/Hero/Phenom)

I guess that's the nature of the new Rift system, as you get closer to the top, the smaller the pool of players is to challenge.
It is unfair when a player of equal skill gets a lower result because of other players supporting another friend/popular player.
Unfortunately, this (perceived or blatant) collusion or "king-making" is a part of many games and is difficult to prevent.

Ok, so "white name tag" means Top 3 Rank player in Rift? (Legend/Hero/Phenom)

I guess that's the nature of the new Rift system, as you get closer to the top, the smaller the pool of players is to challenge.
It is unfair when a player of equal skill gets a lower result because of other players supporting another friend/popular player.
Unfortunately, this (perceived or blatant) collusion or "king-making" is a part of many games and is difficult to prevent.

As you say, unfortunately the current rift is hard to prevent collusion and "king-making" - but that's not why it should be accepted as part of the game.
Because of as you say, It is unfair when a player of equal skill gets a lower result because of other players.
Of course, even at Rift 1.0, some collusion would have been possible, but it was not as blatant and easy as it is now. This is a failure of clear rift system design.

A cooldown needed to attacking and revenging same opponent (+2-3 hours or 6 hours, maybe 1 day)
This will prevent last hour spam and attacking over n over again same opponent but not your friends
So 2 3 people can not spam any action before reset. Which forces to play not last hour, last days
See, this is constructive criticism. Not just complain, but offer ideas.

I doubt I'll ever reach Diamond rank and have no desire to make Top3.
But I like where rifts are now compared to the previous version. So I'd like to see small tweaks to make it still fair for high rank players as well lower rank players.

I think the matchmaking/attacking of Rifts need to change at least when a certain rift rating (1300) is reached?
Maybe do not allow refresh of opponent selection if you challenge at least 1 opponent of the 3?

I know it can't be helped, but I also think the end time is to some players' advantage...

It's been over 3 weeks since this post was posted. Can't we hear from the developers on this topic?

We have seen this feedback and are discussing it internally.