• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Not exactly a bug but...RNG is broke

rogueKlyntar

Reaction score
So I have about 180 bronzes, no more than a fifth of which are from character relics and at most three are from bronze PF. This includes sacced and evolved bronzes and the bronzes required to evolve.

I will be generous and assume every one of them besides the aforementioned fifth came from bronze relics. Not one is a Rough Copy. I have done the math and there is a <.5% chance of this happening. The actual number is even smaller since Premieres only give bronze 82% of the time. RNG is broken or I am extremely (un)lucky, depending on how you look at it. I want a Rough Copy and all I get is Infernal, even from a Fukua relic. Plz fix this.

Also, I should have gotten the Shiny LC I sold my soul to Cthulhu for last month. Where is she?

RNG math can only predict the trend. Just because something “can” happen X% of the time doesn’t mean it “will.” This isn’t a bug, RNG just sucks sometimes.

I've been farming for four years for star crossed Parasoul. Still don’t have her.

RNG math can only predict the trend. Just because something “can” happen X% of the time doesn’t mean it “will.” This isn’t a bug, RNG just sucks sometimes.

I've been farming for four years for star crossed Parasoul. Still don’t have her.

This is more of a thing that is extremely unlikely to happen but has happened.
but i fianlly got rough copy just now after 225+ bronzes.