• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Not exactly a bug but...RNG is broke

rogueKlyntar

Reaction score
So I have about 180 bronzes, no more than a fifth of which are from character relics and at most three are from bronze PF. This includes sacced and evolved bronzes and the bronzes required to evolve.

I will be generous and assume every one of them besides the aforementioned fifth came from bronze relics. Not one is a Rough Copy. I have done the math and there is a <.5% chance of this happening. The actual number is even smaller since Premieres only give bronze 82% of the time. RNG is broken or I am extremely (un)lucky, depending on how you look at it. I want a Rough Copy and all I get is Infernal, even from a Fukua relic. Plz fix this.

Also, I should have gotten the Shiny LC I sold my soul to Cthulhu for last month. Where is she?

MrNoggin

Reaction score
RNG math can only predict the trend. Just because something “can” happen X% of the time doesn’t mean it “will.” This isn’t a bug, RNG just sucks sometimes.

I've been farming for four years for star crossed Parasoul. Still don’t have her.

rogueKlyntar

Reaction score
RNG math can only predict the trend. Just because something “can” happen X% of the time doesn’t mean it “will.” This isn’t a bug, RNG just sucks sometimes.

I've been farming for four years for star crossed Parasoul. Still don’t have her.

This is more of a thing that is extremely unlikely to happen but has happened.
but i fianlly got rough copy just now after 225+ bronzes.