• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

"Ageless Wonder" - Strategy & Discussion

BallotBoxer

Reaction score
AW-annie.jpg
AGELESS WONDER ANNIE
Element:
Light
Variant: Gold
Palette: Wonder Woman, Sagan = gold shield
First Appearance: 4.4 (fourth quarter of 2020)
Twitter Demo: https://twitter.com/sgmobile/status/1312180065174646784

Signature Ability
CELESTIAL SHIELD

• Well-timed BLOCKS grant AUTO-BLOCK, FINAL STAND and IMMUNITY for 10 seconds each.
  • Inflict IMMOBILIZE for 10 seconds and gain 5 stacks of PRECISION when either Fighter blocks a projectile.

"You fight like a man!"
Source:
Wonder Woman quote whenever clashing with any character in Injustice: Gods Among Us.

Last edited:
The only variant I want.

Her SA alone makes her auto Diamond tier worthy! I want her~

Gold Annie - AGELESS WONDER (Celestial Shield) SA: On-time BLOCK gain IMMUNITY, AUTO BLOCK, and LAST STAND for x seconds // When enemy Block your Special Move gain 5x PRECISION and inflict IMMOBALIZE (where you cant do Dash Attack but you can Block (this debuff force you to do intercept btw)).

This is just my speculation. What you guys think?
Wonder WOman.jpg

Her SA alone makes her auto Diamond tier worthy! I want her~

Gold Annie - AGELESS WONDER (Celestial Shield) SA: On-time BLOCK gain IMMUNITY, AUTO BLOCK, and LAST STAND for x seconds // When enemy Block your Special Move gain 5x PRECISION and inflict IMMOBALIZE (where you cant do Dash Attack but you can Block (this debuff force you to do intercept btw)).

This is just my speculation. What you guys think?
View attachment 11627

Going to have to get more familiar with her move set before I decide. I love the palate, but Precision is one of those buffs that really depends on having the moves to back it up. You have to be able to hit hard without wasting it on hits getting ready.

Going to have to get more familiar with her move set before I decide. I love the palate, but Precision is one of those buffs that really depends on having the moves to back it up. You have to be able to hit hard without wasting it on hits getting ready.
Doesn't she have that one special move that's like "on critical hit take 10% health from opponent"? Seems to be an essential move for this variant

Destruction Pillar, yeah, that's probably going to be a great one for her.

Her BB3 is apparently counts as a throw and so can't crit, which stinks. One of the things I love about Dragon Brawler is activating precision and BB3ing people. Also it's silly Annie's BB3 is a throw, considering that Fukua's which literally throws people into the air and blows them up is not a throw.

So I actually got this variant and have almost already managed to level her up to a full lvl 50, and I can say safely, without a shadow of a doubt-

yeah she kind of sucks

I mean I definitely appreciate the immunity when I block for, like, resonant evil big bands but uhhh... that's it.

The immunity is too inconsistent, as none of the important buffs refresh with another well timed block (meaning the last stand is borderline pointless as I might die from attacks I'm desperately trying to block), auto-block isn't a good reward for an ability that requires me to skillfully learn how to block in the first place, the crits barely matter to such a combo heavy character like this where the big hits feel they should be reserved for combo extenders. The immobilize from projectiles is... cute as a reference? But honestly I find immobilize is a buff on CPU because it makes *me* have to approach *them* as a *defensive character*

Again, because the stats don't refresh either I'm not sure she's a good fit for either offense or defense, or even a mix (which I'm assuming is the... point? Cause of Wonder Woman?) She's only a jack of all trades in the sense Annie is that fundamentally well designed.

Essentially, I only care about a single buff on this character (immunity) which could be much much much more easily and consistently obtained with other fighters, and everything else doesn't really matter resulting in a character focused on high risk/skill, very low reward

If I were to suggest buffs I'd either go 1. Go much harder on defense; or 2. Up her offense noticeably to balance them at least

Preferably something to do with her star gauge, please

I just feel like I'm playing a Wonder Woman that kept her lasso but lost her sword and shield in the process, you know?

Yeah, the immobilize seems pretty counterproductive to the precision. The easiest way to use precision with Annie effectively would probably be as an interception and that's precisely what her debuff keeps her from doing.

Yeah, the immobilize seems pretty counterproductive to the precision. The easiest way to use precision with Annie effectively would probably be as an interception and that's precisely what her debuff keeps her from doing.
This is also another minor nitpick but combo-ing with Destruction Pillar I noticed was awkward... I believe the 4th hit of Annie's ground combo WILL have you whiff Destruction Pillar as the 5th attack

Maybe chance precision to crit rate going up with another buff instead? Cause I'm seriously struggling to know what this Annie is trying to achieve

Reactions: fanghoul
For anyone wondering, this is likely the Annie that will be her prize fight reward. Honestly, I'm disappointed that she's so weak and the reward (I mean look at Vaporwave) but then again I'm not totally surprised either.
Won't feel bad using her as foddler I suppose.

Reactions: stale cheeto
Does anyone know if Ageless Wonder - Annie and Princess Pride - Parasoul share the same stats?

Does anyone know if Ageless Wonder - Annie and Princess Pride - Parasoul share the same stats?
Yes, they have the exact same stats. 8,5K ATK and 67K HP when maxed.

Reactions: .Ron