• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

OFFICIAL: 4.4.1 Update Notes (Now Available!)

I agree it's a little extreme, especially with fighters like painwheel who hit hard often. Maybe have an option to adjust it's intensity? The shaking is a nice feature it just seems a little much for some.
Yeah, camera shakes are almost as bad as flashing lights for some folks, and there's an option for turning the flashes off, so maybe that should be expanded to include the camera shakes too?

I agree it's a little extreme, especially with fighters like painwheel who hit hard often. Maybe have an option to adjust it's intensity? The shaking is a nice feature it just seems a little much for some.
For sure and when 2 'heavy/hard hitting' (Big Band/Double/Eliza/Painwheel/etc.) characters face off, it gets ridiculous! At the very least I'd like an off switch like the flashing.

Reactions: Tez and Art3mes
Game performance in this update is lowered to pre-multy-threading state (or even lower; at least for me).

Edit: system reload solved this problem.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ruan Ramon
Hello!!

New update is live on aOS, not live on iOS yet but if you are experiencing the 2.PARAM.2 error:

If you've already created an account binding on your account using one of the available login options, you can access your lost data simply by logging in using that account binding. Here's how!
- Uninstall the app.
- Reinstall the app. (This will allow you to access the login screen again.)
- Choose the Login option you used when you made your account
- Enter your Login information.

After this, your data will be restored!

If you did not create a login on your account, please contact Skullgirls Mobile customer support here and include as much information about your account as you can remember: https://skullgirlsmobile.com/contact/

The update is live on iOS! Please check the App Store for the latest version :)

I downloaded the patch but I still get the error 2.param.2 sorry if my responses are spaced out just had my wisdom teeth removed

I downloaded the patch but I still get the error 2.param.2 sorry if my responses are spaced out just had my wisdom teeth removed
If you are experiencing the 2.PARAM.2 error:

If you've already created an account binding on your account using one of the available login options, you can access your lost data simply by logging in using that account binding. Here's how!
- Uninstall the app.
- Reinstall the app. (This will allow you to access the login screen again.)
- Choose the Login option you used when you made your account
- Enter your Login information.

After this, your data will be restored!

If you did not create a login on your account, please contact Skullgirls Mobile customer support here and include as much information about your account as you can remember: https://skullgirlsmobile.com/contact/

I have already sent a ticket in that is being processed by sairus I have given them all the data I remember about my fighters as well as the email I want my account linked to

I have already sent a ticket in that is being processed by sairus I have given them all the data I remember about my fighters as well as the email I want my account linked to
In that case, you will just need to wait for it to be processed!

Last edited:
I just want to say you guys have been really helpful and I appreciate it!

Reactions: Lililira
I have still not heard back from support and I gave them all the information they asked me to

The Annie Moves Pack for 500 theonite is a pretty good deal (10x specials 10x blockbusters) even with crazy RNG:
crescent-cut.jpg
lol 8/10 moves were Crescent Cut, the perfect projectile Ninja Star needs.

It has been 3 days since I gave my details to support and have not heard back from them since

I have already downloaded to patch but the issue is not resolved yet

can a dev please get back to me on this?

crescent-cut-jpg.11716
bruh moment
:cool:

Reactions: BallotBoxer
It has been 3 days since I gave my details to support and have not heard back from them since

nevermind got back in

Reactions: Lililira
Two 4.4.1 bugs that I'm not sure are thread-worthy or not:
1. Ever since Annie arrived, Evolve animations are busted. It starts with the little cards sliding down over the collection background. New card snaps into existence and spins all while the character on the left is invisible until the last frame when it transitions back to the collection.

We're joking about it over in the diamond thread, and I'm wondering if it is that common (happened to all my evolutions).

2. Wrong Annie in loading screen needs flipped horizontally.
Remember this mnemonic: "The RIGHT Annie has the RIGHT eyepatch." (not sure how well it works outside of English with "right" being both "correct" and "not-left")
loading-no.jpg

#RightEyepatch #ThisAgain #WhatAreYouObessedOrSomething
Brought to you again by the Don't Flop Our Images Gang
imageflopgang.jpg