• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

OFFICIAL: 4.4.1 Update Notes (Now Available!)

Is guard break a thing now for Daily and PFs? I thought it was cool hearing that sound effect outside PvP but noticed today that if I keep attacking a blocked AI it’d guard break! Don’t see this mentioned in patch notes so not sure if it’s a bug or not. Will test it out in rift later...

edit: never mind it’s just Head Hunter doing her thing... didn’t know one of her hits in L5 is considered energy atk and will be unblockable causing that guard break animation/sound.

Last edited:
Reactions: Art3mes
Two 4.4.1 bugs that I'm not sure are thread-worthy or not:
1. Ever since Annie arrived, Evolve animations are busted. It starts with the little cards sliding down over the collection background. New card snaps into existence and spins all while the character on the left is invisible until the last frame when it transitions back to the collection.

We're joking about it over in the diamond thread, and I'm wondering if it is that common (happened to all my evolutions).

2. Wrong Annie in loading screen needs flipped horizontally.
Remember this mnemonic: "The RIGHT Annie has the RIGHT eyepatch." (not sure how well it works outside of English with "right" being both "correct" and "not-left")
View attachment 11764

#RightEyepatch #ThisAgain #WhatAreYouObessedOrSomething
Brought to you again by the Don't Flop Our Images Gang
View attachment 11765

But Nick Fury has both eyes...

Reactions: Elpipo0102
UPDATE (11/03/2020) a 4.4.2 update has been released! This fixes a few issues that crept in with the 4.4 release.
You may need to actually check your app store to find this update.

MISC

• Fixed an issue where the animations for Evolving a Fighter would not appear correctly.
  • Fixed an issue where Fighters could get 'stuck' in Deployments.
  • Fixed an issue where players on some devices could not find Versus Mode fights.
ANNIE
  • Fixed an issue where Ninja Star Annie's projectiles would deal 0 damage.
  • When completing the Unlock a Marquee Ability Accolade you now gain Skill Points for Annie in addition to every other Character.
  • Fixed an issue where Annie's Outtake had no Description Text.
  • Fixed an issue where Beowulf's Relic had Annie's Relic texture applied.
We're aware that some users are experiencing lower than normal frame rates, and other performance issues. We're still investigating those issues. Thanks for your patience!

If you are still having trouble logging into your account because of a 2.PARAM.2 error, please contact Skullgirls Mobile customer support here and include as much information about your account as you can remember: https://skullgirlsmobile.com/contact/

Okay I have a small issue I dunno if I put it here or if anyone else had it but somehow I gained an Annie: Star Child without getting her out of a relic, and like she works normally and appears with my other fighters, but my catalog shows I don't have her.

UPDATE (11/03/2020) a 4.4.2 update has been released! This fixes a few issues that crept in with the 4.4 release.
You may need to actually check your app store to find this update....
: https://skullgirlsmobile.com/contact/

This is nice, thank you team. More concerning to me are the bugs that are truly game-breaking / entirely removing the ability to compete in rifts or to generally enjoy the game.

2 massive bugs not yet addressed:
1. Zero score in rift battles for "remaining health" - receiving 0 points in rift fights for remaining health means it is impossible to compete, particularly in the new system where we are essentially gifting people the easiest revenges, thereby losing more points than we gain for the original fight. This is game-breaking, and has not been addressed.

2. Fighters not receiving XP after fights unless you restart game - with this bug, fighters' XP bars are empty after each fight, and XP gain is not recognised - this means no level ups, and no energy refresh unless you restart the game (the game then recognises the XP gained, and appropriately awards both XP and levels and refills energy if a fighter leveled up). With this bug, levelling fighters has become tedious and cumbersome, and instead you have to just rotate through your roster every two PF fights or restart the game every two PF fights in order to gain the XP and refresh energy. Extremely frustrating, and still not acknowledged or addressed.

Please get on these bugs ASAP guys, it is beyond a joke now. The update has been out for a long time, these should not still be in the game.
I have supported you and the game with daily play and many purchases from Feb 2019 to now, and you're making it hard to enjoy the game so many people love right now. Please help.

Thank you.
Jotunn