• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

[5.2.1] All Palette References (yes, with images)

How are you doing today?

• I'm doing good :)

• Better than yesterday

• I'm ok

• not that good. But i hope that it'll get better

• meh

Results are only viewable after voting.
This thread is epic! 🤩

The reference pics are on target, but some need a nudge in accuracy:

Primed Parasoul

parasoul-primed.jpg
Gotta show the violet-tinted skin, green hair, and purple leotard of Samus under the armor.

Galactic Glamour Annie

annie-gg.jpg
Guardians of the Galaxy Gamora has lots of costumes. This recent armor suit from the comics was also seen in Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite.

Timeless Hero Annie

annie-th.jpg
lol, you can't say The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Link and then show Breath of the Wild Link!

Night Terror Fukua

fukua-nt.jpg
Specifically the Ryuko in episode 18 where she became pale white with a red-thread-bound-brain. Not sure if she was actually translucent, or it was just a visual cue to the audience she was under mind control.

I'll be back later to point out how Venom Snake isn't Naked Snake with a 14,000 word essay about Metal Gear lore. 😝

This thread is epic! 🤩

The reference pics are on target, but some need a nudge in accuracy:

Primed Parasoul

View attachment 13461
Gotta show the violet-tinted skin, green hair, and purple leotard of Samus under the armor.

Galactic Glamour Annie

View attachment 13462
Guardians of the Galaxy Gamora has lots of costumes. This recent armor suit from the comics was also seen in Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite.

Timeless Hero Annie

View attachment 13463
lol, you can't say The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Link and then show Breath of the Wild Link!

Night Terror Fukua

View attachment 13460
Specifically the Ryuko in episode 18 where she became pale white with a red-thread-bound-brain. Not sure if she was actually translucent, or it was just a visual cue to the audience she was under mind control.
Thank you, bud.
I'll update those images and links.
Can I use your images? It's edited much better than mine.

I'll be back later to point out how Venom Snake isn't Naked Snake with a 14,000 word essay about Metal Gear lore.
Sure😏
I would love to read that essay even though I haven't played a single metal gear game😁

Last edited:
Reactions: Disasterrr19
muchas gracias por la información pero tengo una pregunta, a quién hacía referencia annie en la anterior paleta de fuego de marca, más específicamente syncet heat
Gracias.
Para Fire Branded Annie, su paleta se refiere a Byleth.
"Fire Branded" - Byleth (Fire Emblem: Three Houses)
aquí hay un enlace para referencia:
Haga clic aquí.

Heat Synced ya no es una paleta. Se actualizó a Fire Branded.

Reactions: shivy
Mở ảnh

Thanks to people who are pointing out any irregularities in the palettes. I really appreciate that ❤️

New ones are added 😈

feel free to point out more errors

imagine being able to insert more than 10 images in a single thread, i cant

Reactions: Holy Goose
I thought big bands “resonant evil” was a resident evil reference? Not only the name but the quote of “you were almost a kill sandwhich” being only one letter off, “you were almost a Jill sandwhich”. The only thing I can’t figure out is what the skin is meant to represent. Other than that, everything points to resident evil?

I thought big bands “resonant evil” was a resident evil reference? Not only the name but the quote of “you were almost a kill sandwhich” being only one letter off, “you were almost a Jill sandwhich”. The only thing I can’t figure out is what the skin is meant to represent. Other than that, everything points to resident evil?
umm.....valid point. Maybe the skin is from somewhere else while the quote is from somewhere else??
I had taken reference from from the official skullgirls wiki page.
I would be glad to update that image if you can get some references to the said skin 👍

Reactions: BallotBoxer
Resonant Evil Big Band is one of those rare examples of the palette reference being a separate origin from the pun name and/or quote. Name and quote are Resident Evil, but the colors are Sturm (Advance Wars)
sturm.jpg

Other examples of this theme split:
Brain Freeze Cerebella (color = Rainbow Mika, but the name and quote are about icebergs/freezing)
Dread Locks Filia (color = Millia Rage, name and SA = mythical water creatures (and hair pun), quote = Britney Spears)
Purrfect Dark Ms. Fortune (color = Fran, name = N64 game, quote = The Office)

I think the reference for "Summer Salt" is actually a color reference to Parasol's little sister, Umbrella. Also I think the reference for Squigly's skin "Necrobreaker" fits "Nearly Departed" more

I've watched The Grinch mentioned by peacock. I love the performances of all the characters and especially i have worn the Grinch costumes on that year's Christmas.