• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

EVIL TWIN Art Contest - WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Sairus

AKA Cellsai
Hidden Variable Dev
Reaction score
Evil Twin Art contest Announcement 600.png

It's been just over a year since Fukua was added to Skullgirls Mobile and we still don't know what exactly Fukua is. Is she Filia's evil sister? Is she a clone? Is she just a bad dream? Is she canon?
One thing we do know: Evil Twins are cool!

To celebrate Fukua's anniversary, we're running an art contest all about Evil Twins!

Your task for this contest is to draw an Evil Twin of one of the other Skullgirls characters.

CONTEST RULES:

• The theme of this contest is EVIL TWINS. You must choose any character in Skullgirls and draw their Evil Twin.
  • The focus of your image needs to be someone other than Fukua. You can still include Fukua, but the main focus of this contest is Evil versions of other characters.
  • Skullgirls Mobile is rated T for Teen, so your contest entries should be the same!
  • We will be linking to the winners from our Social Media pages, so we cannot accept entries from NSFW Twitter or Instagram accounts.
SUBMISSION DETAILS:

• This contest will run from April 5th - May 1st.
  • To submit entries you need to post your art on Instagram or Twitter and use the hashtag #SkullgirlsEvilTwin .
  • You can enter as many times as you like, but you can only win once. Make sure all of your entries have the #SkullgirlsEvilTwin hashtag.
PRIZES:

• 5 winners will receive a 10+1 Jackpot Relic voucher. We'll contact you after the contest to arrange sending the prizes out.
  • The winning entries will also be featured on our social media accounts.

If you have any questions or need any clarification on any rules, let us know below!

We are excited to finally announce the winners of this contest!

We received hundreds of entries, so it was extremely difficult to narrow this down to just 5 entries. Thank you so much to everyone who entered!

As with all our contests, we don't have traditional 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc places. All of these entries are considered equal placement as our favorites. Congratulations to all of you! We'll also be posting all of these out on our social media accounts during the week.

Without further ado, and in no particular order, here are the winners:

Congratulations! All of these players will be sent out a 10+1 Jackpot Relic Voucher!

These were just five of the many entries we received, so be sure to check the #SkullgirlsEvilTwin tags on Instagram and Twitter to see the others!

We'll also be sending prizes to and posting several Honorable Mentions next week on our social pages that didn't quite make it into the top five. Thank you again to everyone for their fantastic entries - we really enjoyed the wild creativity in this competiton!

Last edited:
I am a digital draftsman, can I apply? Or just drawing by hand?
Of course! You can enter in any medium you like.

Okay real question this time. If a character is already evil, would a GOOD twin be an option? Or are we here to not feel good but E V I L?
Whatever is your interpretation of 'EVIL TWIN' is fair game for this event!

Reactions: Art3mes
Nice, something that I already drew for Valentine's Day's Contest haha !
It's possibly to repost it, or it'll be less interesting ? Cause if it's the second option, I'll need to think about something quickly !

View attachment 13514

Ha pasado poco más de un año desde que Fukua se agregó a Skullgirls Mobile y todavía no sabemos qué es exactamente Fukua. ¿Es la hermana malvada de Filia? ¿Es ella un clon? ¿Es solo una pesadilla? ¿Ella es canon ?
Una cosa que sí sabemos: ¡Evil Twins es genial!

¡Para celebrar el aniversario de Fukua, estamos organizando un concurso de arte sobre gemelos malvados!

Tu tarea para este concurso es dibujar un Evil Twin de uno de los otros personajes de Skullgirls.

LAS REGLAS DEL CONCURSO:

• El tema de este concurso es EVIL TWINS. Debes elegir cualquier personaje de Skullgirls y dibujar su Evil Twin .
  • El foco de tu imagen debe ser alguien que no sea Fukua. Aún puedes incluir a Fukua, pero el enfoque principal de este concurso son las versiones malvadas de otros personajes.
  • Skullgirls Mobile tiene una calificación T para adolescentes , ¡así que las entradas del concurso deberían ser las mismas!
  • Estaremos enlazando a los ganadores desde nuestras páginas de redes sociales, por lo que no podemos aceptar entradas de cuentas de Twitter o Instagram de NSFW.
DETALLES DE ENVÍO:

• Este concurso se llevará a cabo del 5 de abril al 1 de mayo.
  • Para enviar entradas, debes publicar tu arte en Instagram o Twitter y usar el hashtag #SkullgirlsEvilTwin .
  • Puedes participar tantas veces como quieras, pero solo puedes ganar una vez. Asegúrate de que todas tus entradas tengan el hashtag #SkullgirlsEvilTwin .
PREMIOS:

• 5 ganadores recibirán un vale 10 + 1 Jackpot Relic. Nos pondremos en contacto contigo después del concurso para organizar el envío de los premios.
  • Las entradas ganadoras también aparecerán en nuestras cuentas de redes sociales.

Si tiene alguna pregunta o necesita alguna aclaración sobre alguna regla, ¡háganoslo saber a continuación!
Puedo dibujar el personaje de mi agrado ha Lapiz quiero saber si es posible para entrar al concurso por que digital no se

Hi! I have a question

What if a person has a private instagram account but also doesn't have Twitter? Is there an alternative way to give a submission?

Hi! I have a question

What if a person has a private instagram account but also doesn't have Twitter? Is there an alternative way to give a submission?
We can only take submissions via public Twitter and Instragram profiles.

We have announced the winners of this contest! Check the first posts to this thread to see the amazing top five entries.

Thank you so much to everyone who entered!

VampArtist on Twitter

artistvamp.jpg
Wonderful!!!
I love this one😍

Fine artistry at its finest🤩

Reactions: Codlugarthia