• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

How to defeat annoying characters/variants in the game?

iskileto1

Reaction score
Hi! I have a question for you all. What’s the most annoying fighters you have faced and how can you counter it. I’m trying to find new strategies to defeat very difficult nodes in rift battles. Anyone have tips?

Precision will help a ton with by passing fighters SA. It really depends on modifiers for me. Some I don't find annoying can he with certain mods. I used to have trouble during the Ms fortune daily against Meow and furrever. I asked in chat and was told about chaos banish (Eliza) and outtakes. Immunity also will help with negating debuffs BEFORE they happen.

Precision will help a ton with by passing fighters SA. It really depends on modifiers for me. Some I don't find annoying can he with certain mods. I used to have trouble during the Ms fortune daily against Meow and furrever. I asked in chat and was told about chaos banish (Eliza) and outtakes. Immunity also will help with negating debuffs BEFORE they happen.
Ok, noted thanks!

Reactions: Kirbdini