• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Which diamond should I invest in first?

iskileto1

Reaction score
Everything’s comes at a cost but for the skill trees of these Dias is way too expensive. I want to chose wisely so what order of diamonds should I invest in first? My diamonds(beside my assassins greed): class cutter, plot twisted, snake bite, and dream band.

Depends on your point in the game. Earlier on, offense is going to progress you through much faster than defense since Rift (prize fight defense doesn't matter) bases take a while to build and get effectively running with catalysts and stat builds and whatnot. Being able to comfortably clear bases and collect at least Gold 1 rewards (and also 10% prize fight rewards) is more of a priority in the beginning. Once you're at a state where you have a steady flow of resources and good defenders and catalysts at your disposal, you can focus on defense.

With that being said, Snake Bite and Class Cutter are both excellent offensive variants, so which you invest in first depends on how much you like the respective characters' playstyles. Defensively, Plot Twisted is the best out of the variants listed imo since Frost Armor is so strong, but to get the most mileage out of her you'll want RTS and at least one other water Squigly (the third can be Immoral Fiber) in a trio node. Assassins Greed and Dream Band are great as well, but I find PT to be more of a priority given you have the necessary resources to construct a FA + RTS node.

Depends on your point in the game. Earlier on, offense is going to progress you through much faster than defense since Rift (prize fight defense doesn't matter) bases take a while to build and get effectively running with catalysts and stat builds and whatnot. Being able to comfortably clear bases and collect at least Gold 1 rewards (and also 10% prize fight rewards) is more of a priority in the beginning. Once you're at a state where you have a steady flow of resources and good defenders and catalysts at your disposal, you can focus on defense.

With that being said, Snake Bite and Class Cutter are both excellent offensive variants, so which you invest in first depends on how much you like the respective characters' playstyles. Defensively, Plot Twisted is the best out of the variants listed imo since Frost Armor is so strong, but to get the most mileage out of her you'll want RTS and at least one other water Squigly (the third can be Immoral Fiber) in a trio node. Assassins Greed and Dream Band are great as well, but I find PT to be more of a priority given you have the necessary resources to construct a FA + RTS node.
Thanks for the advice!

@Indrew summarized it very well - during the early-mid stages of the game you should build a strong attacking roster of 8-10 Fighters, then your focus should shift towards Rift Defence characters. If you are lucky getting a Fighter who works well as both attacker and defender (Neuromancer, Brain Freeze, Surgeon General, Bio-Exorcist, Love Crafted, Très Chic, etc.), then you should probably give them the priority.

Between Class Cutter and Snake Bite, I would most likely choose the Big Wulf Boy. While being wonderful on attack, he also has surprisingly good survivability for Beowulf due to Evasion stacks. Plus, AI sometimes gets crazy efficient with those Wulf Shoots (sometimes attack is the best defence, you know). Not saying that Class Cutter is bad, she's a killer alright, but stands almost no chance on Defence.

Most important, choose the one you really enjoy playing. You'll have enough of "extremely efficient and painfully boring to play" in the endgame (sorry, Harlequin Bella and Valentine).

Thanks for the information guys, I am a newbie and any info will be useful.