• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fights Rift change: Choose to lock score to prevent season end anxiety

Scorialimit

Reaction score
Issue: Grinding high tier rifts is a bad idea if you can't stay up late, as you'll simply get destroyed Sunday before the season end

Solution: When you've qualified, you get the option to lock your score, so other people can grind but even if they fight you then you can't lose score, revenge, or attack.

Last second grinding will still be a thing, but you can at least protect the points you did earn, so you aren't nearly as punished. And when scores settle again (they'll be going up a bit since points aren't removed from the system when you do this)

This is actually what I have been thinking lately to post on forums but someone else did already.
Yeah, I do agree.

Issue: Grinding high tier rifts is a bad idea if you can't stay up late, as you'll simply get destroyed Sunday before the season end

Solution: When you've qualified, you get the option to lock your score, so other people can grind but even if they fight you then you can't lose score, revenge, or attack.

Last second grinding will still be a thing, but you can at least protect the points you did earn, so you aren't nearly as punished. And when scores settle again (they'll be going up a bit since points aren't removed from the system when you do this)
I consider better than locking score it should be like base cooldown thing as whenever someone attacks you your base goes on cooldown and no other person can attack you for a while. This might prevent repeated attacks and massive loss in rift score. Moreover I think refresh time in rifts should be reduced.