• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Mean one or Ultraviolent?

curioscat229

Reaction score
I really like both peacocks but i don't know which is better to invest in. both SA's are really good and worth it in my opinion. I just need a little outside opinion for some convincing.

Reactions: Erick Draves
both have different jobs ultraviolet is more specific to counter fighters like armed forces and untouchable while mean one has high damage and off-charts buff conversion. If u want dmg and utility go for the mean one she is the best offensive peacock in-game.

Ultraviolent was unique a long time ago, but now days, any fighter can have piercing, so her job was taken.

In the other hand, Meanone needs to face an opponent that wins buffs in a regular basis so she can shine, but when so, she is really a powerhorse that can destroy defenses like meow and furever, weekend warrior, heavy metal, evergreen evil, bloodbath, vaporwave vixen, painwheels with grudge MA, overclock, untouchable, etc... because she does not only win enrage for each buff the opponent wins, she also turns them into usefull debuffs.

Go for her, she is a safe bet!!

both have different jobs ultraviolet is more specific to counter fighters like armed forces and untouchable while mean one has high damage and off-charts buff conversion. If u want dmg and utility go for the mean one she is the best offensive peacock in-game.
Thank you for your useful opinion will make sure to use mean one

Reactions: Nefelibata
Ultraviolent was unique a long time ago, but now days, any fighter can have piercing, so her job was taken.

In the other hand, Meanone needs to face an opponent that wins buffs in a regular basis so she can shine, but when so, she is really a powerhorse that can destroy defenses like meow and furever, weekend warrior, heavy metal, evergreen evil, bloodbath, vaporwave vixen, painwheels with grudge MA, overclock, untouchable, etc... because she does not only win enrage for each buff the opponent wins, she also turns them into usefull debuffs.

Go for her, she is a safe bet!!
yeah converting debuffs seems very op thanks for info!

Reactions: Nefelibata