• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Story Mode - Match Challenges Guide & Discussion

True, ive have completed this with virtuoso, but uses noise cancelling instead of burst. Only attacks is not enough, painwheels dies too fast. If some1 need this info, my band was about ~5k power, only HP was fully upgraded.
True indeed, with the water painwheel you will finish the match with 1% hp, but with the guard break stacks both will be constantly cornered. I managed to do it with a silver virtuoso. The best big band for this node.

It shouldn't work that way. I've used taunts that gives me 3 stacks of BUFFS and I believe it does count as 3.
Hey man, idk if you can explain me what happened here:

This is the last challenge and I remember completing it with Nunsense but idk why the game doesn't count it as a win

Hey man, idk if you can explain me what happened here:

This is the last challenge and I remember completing it with Nunsense but idk why the game doesn't count it as a win
You already complete it?

No, that's the problem, is the only missing challenge I have from the 1164 that are on the game. How did u complete it brah? Is already 2 years since you made this post

You already complete it?
You know what brah?
I did the challenge with Gang Green, 2 Taunts burst and a SM with attack, the full SA and that was it, WAY easier than using Nunsense

anyone here complete challenges after new update(5.3) in triple beo node and treasure node where fire eliza, painwheel and robo need. if yes then pls help

i think candy crusher might work in whos the boss on silver nodes.. her ability makes her gain regen. every 3 secs. while overstuffed. if you get knocked down, you can get as many buffs as needed

Great effort you put into explaining everything, just saw this forum post.
I think these challenges are the most boring thing to ever do in the game.
The fact that you have to sit and figure out what the hell to do each time and how you should do all these extremely unfun and grindy parts shows that the devs completely screwed up the challenge system.
Also the most stupid thing ever is that if I maxed out a character and that character is gold why can I not just have the character transform back to bronze only in this mode and the character can still have the maximum stats while bronze?
Like what the hell the devs are having in their minds,I wonder sometimes.
It is downright wrong game design.

I am done with this game.
I had enough.
The Battle Pass made things worse as they do also force us FOMO stuff causing me personally anxiety.
The censorship was bad.
I am so mad I want to kill myself.
They ruined everything.
Been playing ever since 2016.

Reactions: Savior_Jose
It's important to note that you can still suffer damage from BLOCKING due to chip damage (unless you have 100% BLOCK PROFICIENCY).

Thank for the thread, its an excellent resource. The phrasing here is a little ambiguous to me, this means taking any chip damage will invalidate the challenge right?

Seems like Windswept may be a good option vs Dreadlocks for this?

Last edited:
Thank for the thread, its an excellent resource. The phrasing here is a little ambiguous to me, this means taking any chip damage will invalidate the challenge right?

Seems like Windswept may be a good option vs Dreadlocks for this?
If for any reason your health drops below 100% you have taken damage. That also includes bleed, so you gotta be careful of burst

Windswept’s precision is much newer than this guide, though. Definitely the best choice to go with, just be careful about getting hit with burst (tho once windswept gets rolling even burst can’t touch her). Good luck!