• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Story Mode - Match Challenges Guide & Discussion

rexturtle1120

Reaction score
I have one challenge left and it’s driving me insane.
Master ascent
2x silver only vs love crafted and summer salt
*no hits

idk if I need to reinvest in a specific fighter or what but I’ve been trying with several and I can’t seem to get it. If I take too long to kill squigly she hits me with BB3. If I get her under 50% she tags out and Parasoul kills me

I could get gang green or solar flare to kill at ~50%, but getting the combo set up without getting tagged by bb3 is proving impossible. Idk who or what else to try. Peacock seems to do okay but I’d have to entirely reinvest into inkling to be able to barrage like I think I should.

How did other people clear no hits on that node?
Remember No hits is not the same as no damage. If You can block every “hit” it will count as No hits. Blocked hits don’t count as hits. Or at least that’s how I believe I’ve beaten these challenges in the past. Getting thrown counts as a hit whether you break it or not.

choriflancito

Reaction score
Master ascent
*no hits

idk if I need to reinvest in a specific fighter or what but I’ve been trying with several and I can’t seem to get it. If I take too long to kill squigly she hits me with BB3. If I get her under 50% she tags out and Parasoul kills me

I could get gang green or solar flare to kill at ~50%, but getting the combo set up without getting tagged by bb3 is proving impossible. Idk who or what else to try. Peacock seems to do okay but I’d have to entirely reinvest into inkling to be able to barrage like I think I should.

Oh, that one. Cleared it easily with Freaky Friday. I don't think GG is really good for it as you first need a kill to start her HP drain SA.

Reactions: Disasterrr19

choriflancito

Reaction score
Remember No hits is not the same as no damage. If You can block every “hit” it will count as No hits. Blocked hits don’t count as hits. Or at least that’s how I believe I’ve beaten these challenges in the past. Getting thrown counts as a hit whether you break it or not.
Getting thrown counts as a hit even if you break it but only if you lose hp in the process; if you break it soon enough it doesn't.

Reactions: rexturtle1120

Disasterrr19

Reaction score
Master ascent
*no hits

As far as I remember, I cleared it with Freaky Friday, Rusty and Blood Drive could also work. Painwheel can easily pull 50+ hits combos with Gae Bolga Stinger links and Death Crawl/Buer Thresher ender, taking more than 50% of opponent's HP in one combo (plus bleed). After the combo you can perform an unblockable Charge Attack, in most cases AI tries to block, gets hit and temporarily staggered, allowing you to start another combo that would finish them. After three combos you should have BB3 charged, and that would be your finisher.

Also I have just tried to beat this node with maxed silver BHD (First Cut MA), Graveyard Shift as support. Success!

MrNoggin

Reaction score
I wasn’t gonna reinvest into any of those fighters if I didn’t have to and ended up winning with gang green.

Inferno, 2x drag n bites, silver chord, and ashes to ashes. Attack and piercing to make sure I could get 1% on most hits. Neither opponent could have burst.

Squigly can actually gain enough space to activate blockbusters away from love crafted; you just gotta pay attention. With her long combos and a corner lock it was mostly a matter of positioning and tempo. Any meter gain she loses can be recovered by back dashing.

The last thing you need is to figure out how to trick the AI into not using its BB3 before getting it down low enough to kill. With this setup, a full combo can deal ~50% damage. Getting miasma is just icing.

Reactions: Disasterrr19