• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

OFFICIAL: 1.4.0 Update Notes (LIVE!)

I think this is a very acceptable solution.

I don't think you guys are going about this the right way at all. Demanding things gets you nowhere and nor should it. It's unfair yes, but the larger issue is this game has always had bugs, but they've been tolerable. The fact that these are getting worse with every release and not better is a real problem. That's what will cost them long established player's.

I don't think you guys are going about this the right way at all. Demanding things gets you nowhere and nor should it. It's unfair yes, but the larger issue is this game has always had bugs, but they've been tolerable. The fact that these are getting worse with every release and not better is a real problem. That's what will cost them long established player's.
I'm gonna have to agree here, the game's going to have bugs here and there, and yeah I get the frustration of the fans here because I have an Android too and honestly I hate jumping right to a dash attack but kinda straight up asking maybe a bit too much from the devs is kinda just...

I wanna say unnecessary.

At the very least the devs may simply extend the Beowulf Prize Fight (Trinity knows at least that way we can all try again!) Or the very least offer some theonite as they have before. I feel like we should at least be a little understanding that the Devs are trying their best and we can only for now voice our concerns and therefore hope with good faith that the devs take our grievances and do their best to fix or at the very least, appropriately give us some restitution for a bug that is currently causing a whole bunch of trouble for us Android players.

Asking to go so far as to give us a Gold Beowulf is asking a bit too much imo but then again, them being able to fix the app with maintenance and restarting the Beowulf Prize Fight seems perfectly acceptable.

No one has demanded, neither of us said "Give us this or you'll never see your dog again". It's a strong suggestion as a way to fix it. I've learned in life that if you don't ask for something you don't receive it. So I ask, "Hey guys, you really let me down, I was going to be able to get a gold from PF for the first time, I expect this to be rectified with a gold." And then they say "Well, shoot, you're right. I think that's doable for our mistakes."

So ya, not demanding, persuasion, and we should be met with our requests.

Asking to go so far as to give us a Gold Beowulf is asking a bit too much imo but then again, them being able to fix the app with maintenance and restarting the Beowulf Prize Fight seems perfectly acceptable.

But what you're suggesting is still not fair to android users. Now iPhone users get to hit milestones TWICE or still have an unfair advantage.

Maybe just have the next PF alongside a Beowulf one?

Maybe just have the next PF alongside a Beowulf one?
This still doesn't answer the matter of lost experience, lost daily events, lost theonites, lost milestones. I think you guys are forgetting that this is a lot of things we are losing. Maybe you don't think about the experience aspect because most of you have lots of gold cards and max them out. But us small guys still trying to get through the beginning steps, this is a lot of lost time, effort, and energy. It's been nearly 12 hours I haven't been able to play. In terms of money per hour that's $180 I would have made, so I think that a free gold character is worth the damage of $180.

As well as the fact that not a single dev has posted whether they have seen our plight and are fixing it.I will accept whatever solution that they have for me, as far as everything goes however, I just STRONGLY suggest that a free gold character is involved in the decision making process lol.

I have no problem with them rerunning the beowulf event (even if that means ios users will probably get a second Beowulf)

I just want to at least have a way to get Beowulf without having to wait god knows how long for him to cycle back. Whether it be extension or as compensation.

If the problem is at least fixed soon it wouldn't be too hard to catch up to top 10% but that depends on how long this problem persist.

:eek: I've played games that have had weeklong problems that don't let people play and the compensation would be the equivalent to 500 canopy coins in skullgirls.

Reactions: Gibraltor
:eek: I've played games that have had weeklong problems that don't let people play and the compensation would be the equivalent to 500 canopy coins in skullgirls.

I have a personal problem if they get unfair treatment lol. Especially since they held us up over the weekend. But dang, that's super ghetto!

Maybe not so far as a gold Beowulf, but one or a few Beowulf relics?

Generation butthurt strikes again. I'm slightly inconvenienced, and the world revolves around me so give me something for it. For the love of god go outside and play catch or something.

Generation butthurt strikes again. I'm slightly inconvenienced, and the world revolves around me so give me something for it. For the love of god go outside and play catch or something.

Nice to meet you Generation Notwelcomehere. Time is money and money is time, so if they are wasting my time, then they are wasting my money. 12 hours is more than just a minor inconvenience.

Nice to meet you Generation Notwelcomehere. Time is money and money is time, so if they are wasting my time, then they are wasting my money. 12 hours is more than just a minor inconvenience.

If you really don't realize how stupid that statement is. I have nothing for you.

If you really don't realize how stupid that statement is. I have nothing for you.

Everyone on these forums has been pretty great, I'm really going to stand by my, if you feel it's okay to attack me, then you're not welcome at these forums. Maybe you should take the time to analyze why you think it's okay to attack other people for their opinions and suggestions.

Maybe not so far as a gold Beowulf, but one or a few Beowulf relics?
That sounds like a considerable idea.

At the very least they need to rerun the prize fight for Beowulf (I'm assuming they will if they can)

I guess just handing out a gold fighter sounds like too early of something to say.

We just have to wait to see how long they take for a fix and then see what would be considered "just" compensation.

Reactions: Gibraltor
Well, it sucks that it is bugged but it will get patched. I'm just glad that the app is stable again, and that the Big Band story came out. There will probably be a patch to fix this.

They're probably gonna give everyone 150 Theonites as compensation for the bugs. Just like they did in the past.

Let's all try to be civil in here please.

To recap the situation: with this 1.4.0 update, Android users (me too!) are being affected by a game crashing bug that makes it impossible to play any fights. This is obviously bad.

However, please try to be calm about this. It sucks! We can't play! However "play" is the key word here. This is not the end of the world. I'm an absolute maniac when it comes to Skullgirls story and lore, so not being able to play the new story chapter is killing me. However, I know there's nothing I can do about it, so getting all riled up about lost investments and time = money equations (?!) is not going to help me.

The devs are obviously working on this problem. When basically half of the player base is suddenly not able to play their game it's not something Hidden Variable are going to take lightly. Sit back, take a breather and the devs will fix it.

WELL ****!!!! now i cant play anymore. since i updated the game every time i start a fight the game crashes and consume the 3 or 4 of the energy even in history prized and daily battles i cant play anymore skullgirls 1.4.1 have serious issues and its not the phone because i have been playing older versions without problems please tell me what i have to do to solve this problem. PLEASE!!!!!!

I think this is a very acceptable solution.
just admit it you want free things XDDDD but its not a bad idea of course

Last edited by a moderator:
please tell me what i have to do to solve this problem. PLEASE!!!!!!
Nothing you can do but wait until the devs can fix it. Try to be patient until then! Use this time to sort out your special attack collection! ;D

Also, I merged your two posts together there. Please avoid double posting whenever you can. You can add multiple quotes from different people to your post by clicking the 'Reply' Button on the bottom of each post you want quoted.

Reactions: Zenon
Nothing you can do but wait until the devs can fix it. Try to be patient until then! Use this time to sort out your special attack collection! ;D

Also, I merged your two posts together there. Please avoid double posting whenever you can. You can add multiple quotes from different people to your post by clicking the 'Reply' Button on the bottom of each post you want quoted.
thanks men i know but its still hard not to be playing right now i have no much time per days so im shure you understand how many i love this game cuz its a good game isnt it?