1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

OFFICIAL: 1.4.0 Update Notes (LIVE!)

Discussion in 'Official News & Announcements' started by MightyZug, Aug 23, 2017.

1. Luke

Luke Well-Known Member

When and where did they say there will be stat preview? I need that feature so bad, but didnt find it in this update note.

Psyche likes this.
  2. Psyche

Psyche Moderator

I'm daringly doing a pre-emptive bug report: please explain whether the waiting poses for unblockable BB3s (like waiting for opponent to tag in) count as SuperFlash and therefore freeze the clock and fight modifiers. I hope they don't but it's worth mentioning because if they do, that would logically mean that the Stun condition gets frozen when you're trying to wait for it to expire, hence trapping the game to that moment as BB3s still seem to be waiting for that condition in particular to wear off before starting.

3. Blue

Blue New Member

It was mentioned in the discord

4. Liam

Liam !Robot
    Hidden Variable Dev

Agreed!
    When new moves are obtained, we would like to let players preview the move stats, and also sell moves immediately.
    This one is a bit tricky, so it won't be making it into 1.4 unfortunately.

Luke, Ryouhi, Psyche and 1 other person like this.
  5. Zuzuska

Zuzuska Active Member

This sounds like an amazing update! Keep up the good work! :D

MightyZug and Psyche like this.
  6. MXDEX

MXDEX Member

All in all I'm really liking what 1.4.0 update looks like. Instead of me freaking out over streaks i can see where i stand, everything else seems pretty nice

7. Peacockis2cool4u

Peacockis2cool4u Active Member

I know right? What I really have to enjoy the most is having more to tease on upcoming dailies, while easily being able to look at your current PF streak. :D

8. Wulfden

Wulfden Well-Known Member

Thank goodness for the move cap! I felt absolutely terrible only being restricted to 300 moves and then of course going out my way to get as many characters as possible...!

(I would like to ask if a possible option to spend coins / theonite is in the works to expand move space and such!)

At the same time, the changes are rather welcome move wise. I haven't tried Wulf Blitzer seeing as I hadn't gotten it but upgrading Wulf Shoot's damage is a wonderful edition considering how weak it was as a whole, even when upgraded to a higher level! (And also like, super pumped to get the Ref. Penguin)

That said, aside from move changes, I have to say, I'm always looking forward to updates you all have been doing thus far! It's commendable the way we've come at this point! I simply can't wait to get my hands on those daily login rewards...!

Ryouhi, Luke and MXDEX like this.
  9. MXDEX

MXDEX Member

Agreed! When i first played beowulf i was really looking forward to seeing that penguin referee to really bring out my hype for this game. But now that i know he's coming i know all the fans are gonna give a Big Arooo when it comes

10. Liam

Liam !Robot
    Hidden Variable Dev

Yup!

Wulfden and Psyche like this.
  11. moisterrific

moisterrific Well-Known Member

1.4.0 will be released this week, maybe Friday
    Screen Shot 2017-08-28 at 9.14.33 PM.png

Boogiepop and Ryouhi like this.
  12. Tom Kulczewski

Tom Kulczewski Active Member

On a side note, today while playing the Big Band daily event, a Harlequin Cerebella introduced herself saying "You can haz cheeseburguer."

If this isn't a wink at Ms. Fortune being the next character I'm gonna be so disappointed :(

13. Psyche

Psyche Moderator

Unfortunately I might have to burst your bubble by telling you that is probably not the case. While it's obviously a reference, the reason you probably haven't seen it before is because it's a matchup-specific introduction with Cerebella and Big Band, and according to my own experience requiring Cerebella to make her entrance via descent by circus loop elevator, meaning unless you have one of the two yourself you will need to face off against Armed Forces or Harlequin, the two golds. First she says "You can haz cheezburger" and he always replies "Now that's just bassist", though he will usually get cut off because the voice line runs past "SHOWTIME!" and into the start of the fight. To hear it in full, press pause as soon as you can confirm Cerebella is saying it, and Ben's dialogue should follow.

MXDEX likes this.
  14. MightyZug

MightyZug Game Director
    Hidden Variable Dev

UPDATE (8/30): 1.4.0 is currently in QA with LINE. Final release date is TBD, but the most likely release date (pending LINE then Apple approval) is either Friday (9/1) or Sunday (9/3) PST. Looking forward to releasing it ASAP!

Luke, Wilhiem, Zuzuska and 8 others like this.
  15. Ryan Harrison

Ryan Harrison Active Member

Hopefully tomorrow so I can enjoy it on my three day weekend.

16. Gibraltor

Gibraltor Active Member

So is it today?

17. MXDEX

MXDEX Member

Well i wish i could tell because of the Update they have to push with apple but for android its good to go

18. Gibraltor

Gibraltor Active Member

I'm anxiously waiting with 2k theonites, are they changing anything other than adding Beowulf? I grabbed one of his packs and got a silver. Not sure if I feel like I need more of him lol.

MXDEX likes this.
  19. MXDEX

MXDEX Member

It depends how you want to run your beowolfs. I honestly like Hype mans skill among the rest of the skins along with Cold stones because hype mans signature reduces your Opponents blockbuster meter at max hype along with three wolf moonsault which can lead into a more devastating combos, just like cold stones can hit a chance of stun which is really nice so its what i think but everyone has their own style

JarlBeimar and Boogiepop like this.
  20. Gibraltor

Gibraltor Active Member

Only one I have is Number One. I guess for the sake of evolving him into gold potentially I SHOULD wait...

MXDEX likes this.