• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Filia Relic Pack?

Reaction score
Hey guys I have a total of 2,805 jems and I am trying to get a gold Filia. I have 7 out of the total 8 characters Golden besides Filia which my highest Filia is Silver. Should I get the 10 Filia Relic Pack when it arrives? Is it worth it?

Hey guys I have a total of 2,805 jems and I am trying to get a gold Filia. I have 7 out of the total 8 characters Golden besides Filia which my highest Filia is Silver. Should I get the 10 Filia Relic Pack when it arrives? Is it worth it?
1. 18 golds: the normal 9 and the exclusive 9 (9 characters with 2 each).

2. It depends: you could either wait for the next Filia PF and aim for about 3 mil points for an easy Parasite Weave (well, easy depending on how good you are), or spend 1,500 gems on 11 Filia relics in hopes of a gold. Or a third option being to evolve a silver Filia. Your choice.

Thanks, I have every prize fight character besides Parasite Weave might use a handful of jems on energy recharges for my best characters.

I suggest waiting until the Filia prize fight to try and get a gold Filia (Parasite Weave). They've recently announced that a new gold fighter will be added for all 9 characters so maybe hold off on Filia relic openings until the new gold one gets added to her character relic.

Reactions: ImaiKari
I decided to get the pack because the prize fight was taking too long to show up. I got a ton of Ms.Frosty’s and a few bronze Filia’s. I going to use some Ms.Frosty’s to evolve my other silver Filia.

Reactions: EmeraldSkirmish
I hear bad ms frosty is pretty powerful, anyway. Dread locks is good, but her power is admittedly bland. I'm hoping to get a frosty, myself. My first few relics I had gave my dread locks, straight out of the tutorial... but I haven't been able to get a single silver filia. that's RNG for you.

I hear bad ms frosty is pretty powerful, anyway. Dread locks is good, but her power is admittedly bland. I'm hoping to get a frosty, myself. My first few relics I had gave my dread locks, straight out of the tutorial... but I haven't been able to get a single silver filia. that's RNG for you.
What is Ms. Frosty’s special ability I might max her out instead and evolve her.

What is Ms. Frosty’s special ability I might max her out instead and evolve her.
She can stop tag outs, special moves, and BBs on a crit hit. 50% chance each hit at max level. I've saved 10 silver keys just in case I get her (though I am biased, as filia is my main fighter currently)
Since I HATE being tagged out on, and crits are pretty common, it seems like a no brainer for my play style. Blocking special moves and BBs is icing on the cake

She can stop tag outs, special moves, and BBs on a crit hit. 50% chance each hit at max level. I've saved 10 silver keys just in case I get her (though I am biased, as filia is my main fighter currently)
Since I HATE being tagged out on, and crits are pretty common, it seems like a no brainer for my play style. Blocking special moves and BBs is icing on the cake
I have a lot of silver keys but not enough skill points for Filia beside I spent them all on Dread Locks. Once the maintaince is finished I’ll give Frosty a spin, see how good she is.