• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Leveling duplicate gold fighters vs sacrificing them

Mai Waifu

Reaction score
As you know, with the recent update, you can have multiple of the same fighter (element, colour,etc...). As a result, it has become possible to obtain duplicate gold fighters. My question is would it be worth the effort to level up the duplicate fighter to gain more skill points or would it be more worthwhile to sacrifice said duplicate for a massive exp bonus? I realize that some players may wish to have 3 of each kind of fighter to maximize team-building options, so this question would probably apply to those people once they get a 4th duplicate.

Gold fighters are rare and have the best stats, so I strongly advise against sacrificing them for XP gain. If you really want to get rid of duplicate golds, it's better to level them to max, then sacrifice them cuz you'll get a total of 250 skill points.

Reactions: DAVIDTH
Gold fighters are rare and have the best stats, so I strongly advise against sacrificing them for XP gain. If you really want to get rid of duplicate golds, it's better to level them to max, then sacrifice them cuz you'll get a total of 250 skill points.
Holy crap, how do you know so much about the game?

Holy crap, how do you know so much about the game?
Maths! Every gold character gives you 5 Skill Points when they level up. By the time they're level 50 they'll have given you a total of 250 SP.

But yeah, I'd hang onto any Golds you have and level them up. They're leagues more powerful than Silvers and Bronzes.

Reactions: DAVIDTH
I don't think you should ever sacrifice characters for exp.

Isn't a gold fighter sacrificed only 20k exp? that's measly..........

I guess after you have 100+ gold fighters or something then that's the only option it's worth it. Because at that point you want to delete characters.