• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Almost all combos got nerfed or it's my imagination?

Vairon YALM

Reaction score
When i was fighting as usual, i realized that i couldn't complete some combos that i used yo use, i thought that i was just a slow reaction that it was a coincidence, but i decided to try it on Training and tried my longest combos with cerebella, parasoul and filia and it was impossible to hit the target continously too many times even in the ground!, Does anybody knows if it's as i say or i just got some just in my skills?

Hi @Vairon YALM

I've posted an explanation for this in another thread.

I'll copy the post over here too:

Sorry to hear about your combo troubles!
I'll give the breakdown here:

The purpose of this change was to address the issue of being able to hit a character during their "crumple" animation.
(The state that occurs after Big Band / Valentine throw for example)
It was unintended, and characters were supposed to be fully invulnerable during that state.

When we fixed this by making characters invulnerable during that short period in time, it unintentionally changed knockdown vulnerability in other areas.

We will be reverting this change in our next update, re-allowing those combo extensions that you are used to.

As always, slipping undocumented changes into our patches is never our intention.
(We weren't trying to nerf MGR or Upperkhat.)

Sorry for the confusion, and we appreciate your understanding!
And an extra thank you for bringing this to our attention and discussing it here.

Reactions: Vairon YALM