• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fun Fighters

theLoneskull

Reaction score
Are there fighters you know are the best, but you use another variant that's still good because its more fun?

Ok, I'm guessing you didn't get any of that, so allow me to give an example. I know Harlequin is better than Toad Warrior, but I actually use my lvl 46 Toad Warrior a heck of a lot more than my max lvl Harlequin. I don't have a long list of these, but there are a few. I use Wrestler X (even though he's silver still) and Dragon Brawler more than Wulfsbane, I use Toad Warrior more than HQ and I use Sheltered more than Primed. The fighters that don't get used as much aren't bad per se, but I like to have fun.

I wanna see where this discussion goes

I have an army of Oh Mais just because it's an unusual character to have loads of. There's far better Vals or Red Diamonds out there I could be investing in!
I also really like Star Crossed's palette so she got priority... and Necrobreaker...

Actually now that I look at it, I basically always just focus on rare guys!

Reactions: theLoneskull
For me the biggest example of this is that I have way more fun using Diva Intervention than I do using Bloodbath. Just doing easy Sehkmet intercepts and repeatedly refilling my meter to spam Khepri Sun and Lady of Slaughter is just an absolute blast.

Nearly Departed is my pick for fun character because her play style and combo are quite different from other Squigly. Sure there are better squigly but she is real fun to play with and hope devs make charcter like her more.

Dead Heat is a lot of fun for me. compared to Toad Warrior her meter gain isn’t that good, but for someone who doesn’t have TW at the moment it’s all i have : P
edit: also Dead of Winter, just because her damage boost. even though you have to die first and wait quite a while that armor is really worth the 100% attack boost. i use her more for offense than i do defense lol

Graveyard Shift: I have two low level graveyard shifts with maxed SA1 that I use as support when I'm doing the triple nodes in the rifts. It's fun because it helps me to loose the weight on my SG shoulders. (I'm so dead when I make mistakes, but she saved my hide a lot of times!) :D

I agree with Toad Warrior (although I feel like she could dish out more than HQ honestly). My personal favorites are DoW against someone like RE where I can snatch up some armor and hit him with a good Squigly Projectile combo, complete with Pea Shooter. I don't do it much, it's not practical. Also No Egrets. I just like her palette. And Oh Mai...because....the palette.

I don't know why, but I like playing BFreeze very very much. The health conversion mechanic she has plus the feeling of being a pure tank (if build correctly imo) is fun.

So far, I'm seeing an interesting cast of characters. Its nice to know everyone's playing someone different so no one gets bored of doing the same thing. Some of these are fighters I don't actually have, so maybe there's fun I'm missing out on
Graveyard Shift: I have two low level graveyard shifts with maxed SA1 that I use as support when I'm doing the triple nodes in the rifts. It's fun because it helps me to loose the weight on my SG shoulders. (I'm so dead when I make mistakes, but she saved my hide a lot of times!) :D

That's interesting. I've never really seen anyone use Graveyard like that. Hmmm, this may or may not be giving me ideas...

I love Brain Freeze, Toad, and Egrets.
I also like Hype Man a lot and feel he’s underappreciated. I liked him even before his SA was upgraded to drain! I have a pretty upgraded Number One too, but that’s mostly because he was one of my first silvers, so naturally I have a soft spot for him.
Feline Lucky is another one, she’s not really “good” but her SA is tons of fun. It’s nice to be able to completely shrug off anything the opponent does when it procs and just run up in their face and beat them up. Also I haven’t leveled her much, but I have a marqueed silver Just Kitten I’m working on- she can actually be super threatening defensively and I don’t think most people expect her. I fought a diamond one last night. It was ridiculous. Made me feel even more confident in my decision to upgrade her lol

Reactions: Tom Kulczewski
That's interesting. I've never really seen anyone use Graveyard like that. Hmmm, this may or may not be giving me ideas...
Yeah, thanks to her new SA. Using her like this is a good way to spare fighters for later use in the rifts :)

I fought a diamond one last night. It was ridiculous.
I fougth a diamond just kitten today, and it was ridiculous INDEED. Maybe it was the same guy?

I really like using hair apparent.The way she spams specials and bbs with haste is really fun.
I also really want an idol threat or a windswept just because of how fun they look to play.

Reactions: Veeko
Headstrong. Don’t see her in pf anymore, but I love her reliable SA, makes up for her lack of base atk. I like her so much I got her to max gold before my AF or my bloodbath.

Another one is graveyard shift Val before her regain got changed to heavy regain, she could double regain stack after anyone dies to 4xregain. She would be a weaker version of flytrap, getting full health again after every death. But now I’m no longer interested.