• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Outtake performance

vucaar

Reaction score
Okay, if there is a post that reffers to my issue, please let me know and I will delete this thing.

To understand

1st char (character): the one that starts the battle.
2nd char: The middle one of the team.
3rd char: The last one of your team (bottom).

What is the logic of the outtakes?

I was the other day using an outtake to bring the 2nd char and it only switched between the 1st and the 3rd only, and today I wanted to bring 3rd char and it only changed between the 1st (that started the fight) and the 2nd (middle) for 2 entire minutes.... I can say that I was using an outtake when I had the chance to in the battle because that was the "strategy" I was using. I obviously lost but that is not the issue, I want to know, what do I have to do to bring the char I want?

If you can tell me what is the logic or operation of outtakes I would be thankful.

As far as i know its random. A 50/50 chance to bring either character. You just get really unlucky sometimes.

I agree, the choice of fighter brought in by outtake seems to be completely random. Some times I can get to opponent's SG in just one attempt, sometimes it takes me 4-5 outtakes to drag her to the arena. If there is a way to affect this, I've never heard of it.