• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other [Suggestion] New Character Daily Event

TraiP

Reaction score
As lot of you might have experienced the dailies are kinda repetitive and honestly feel outdated.
I would like to suggest the addition of a new weekly event,based on the dailies.
THE EVENT:
Every week, following the order of the dailies,one character will have an extra daily with higher difficulty than master with additional modifiers and stronger opponents.

I think an event like this won't greatly affect the in-game economy and will add a nice challenge every week

EXAMPLE: Let's say this week's it's Valentine's nightmare ( I named it this way) difficulty daily ,it could borrow modifiers(in addition to the existing ones) from the master difficulty story mode and introduce the new diamond fighters as defender.The next week nightmare difficulty daily would be on beowulf's daily and so and so forth.

Q: to the other players would you like to see something like that ?

That's actually a pretty fun idea! Might be a bit awkward to implement from a UI front... would this new Nightmare be its own separate Daily Event, or another difficulty stacked on top of the existing Basic - Master difficulties?

I'd love to see something like that! Like AE, but with fighter-themed fights and rewards. It'd also be a great way to introduce diamonds and newer golds into fights other than pf/rift, which will be a good way for folks to practice against them. Maybe some of the nodes could contain the fighter specific catalyst modifiers, for the same reason.

@Sairus I imagine it as a separate daily, as @Lililira said like AE. Also aesthetically it could either have a completely new graph(map) same for all characters( like the outline of the skullheart) or keep the same as their individual dailies(ie ms fortunes nightmare will still have the cat's face map).