• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
vucaar
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I had the "luck" to find Kill Joy in the cabinet yesterday, it seems it wasn't something intended by the developers.
    For the Robo Fortune PF (gold), I have been using the most ridiculous technique to avoid the modifier.
    fanghoul
    fanghoul
    What is it?
    vucaar
    vucaar
    I just did uncomplete ground combos (So the AI counters and I attack again). A boring PF but effective to make points, and yes it's ridiculous.
    So many times missing Diamonds Are Forever after hitting with launcher a Double (a bug I guess), well this time was on my favor and I won :l
    I have lost 16 points by not playing rift battles, I don't have the time to play this week but can you tell me when the other penalty goes?
    Dusty00
    Dusty00
    I think decay kicks in after 72 hours.
    Reactions: vucaar
    vucaar
    vucaar
    Thank you, I guess I will have to do at least one before the week finishes.
    It's starting to get annoying that you can't punish Double most of the time. It's not funny "that thing" would block so fast.
    2 weeks and a half since I don't play rift battles.... the experience on game it's getting better again.
    Hey Diamond tier, how has it been going the hunting of Gold 1 and Gold 2 people?
    Reshiram18
    Reshiram18
    I am a diamond 3 player and have only been facing a minimum of diamond 4 players
    Ryouhi
    Ryouhi
    Feels just as Good as being D3 and matching a D1 or up player
    TonyPartridge30
    TonyPartridge30
    I'm G1 and I've faced a couple of D4 this week. Also have faced Golds who are suspiciously as powerful as Diamonds...
    I am sure that diamond tier characters (evolved and natural) has a greater handicap (best AI performance) and that's tricky if you ask me.
    I really like that lovely habit of AI to save BB3 to smash your strongest char in reserve (block for 45 secs aprox...never used BB3).
    TonyPartridge30
    TonyPartridge30
    I mean, when you think about it, it's actually quite a smart tactic.
    vucaar
    vucaar
    Uh huh, especially when a basic tip in game is to put a weak character to "take one for the team" once the enemy has a BB3 charged or when the "intended logic" is to "activate it" once you block or you were in a defensive posture.
    We started a discussion about Decrypted variant, if you have something to say, you can go to the characters section-->Eliza (1st post), thx
    The worst thing about your update is that SA change for Decrypted, but new variants so you won't complain I guess.
    Cellsai
    Cellsai
    What's wrong with Decrypted? Curious to hear your thoughts!
    vucaar
    vucaar
    Hello, I'll try to resume because space: Having 70% (more or less) of chars that gives buffs, I feel we need chars that manages and punishes the use of buffs (to make a balance) I know there're others chars (rusty, silent, doublicious i.e.) but I don't think it's enough, moves and BBs that steal or take away buffs aren't really effective and curse effects has a poor duration. Thanks.
    We're all excited for a new character, I can't complain about that, but do you see what they want to do with Valentine?
    vucaar
    vucaar
    I really want to know your opinion defending the new general ability, I mean, I don't like anything from that, nothing better that punish enemy with unrecoverable damage. Valentine has a really low attack and then she will deal scratch damage, hmm I want characters that has the chance to attack too, not to waste 1 slot for only support.
    Psyche
    Psyche
    I think there was a variety of reasons for the change. While I do prefer Target Vitals, this new thing will help Valentine to be offensive in another way, perhaps a better way.
    vucaar
    vucaar
    If we talk about Valentine becoming a wall for PF, you're right, but I don't want to fight against 50% defence, some meter gain, ICU marquee ability and lose by time up, because she only regen.
    Silver and Gold Shards become the greatest prizes since free relics on elemental PF only gives me bronze characters.
    Ok Big Band, I don't like you and You don't like me, but I guess it's time to take out of the storage the Private Dick that I have.
    Reactions: PHPP
    Wulfden
    Wulfden
    You may not like him, but I guess we all want a piece of that Big Band. He's well equipped to be the maestro of saxuality and saxploitation!
    vucaar
    vucaar
    Hahaha I would like to argue with you, I really wanted to do that but, you know what? I can't, why? Because last sunday I said that and when I completed a free gold relic in monday and open it, what did I get? A G.I. Jazz, I guess Big Band gave me a hand.
    Is it just me, or the new update doesn't have content or incentives to the new and novice player?
    vucaar
    vucaar
    It always be a good reason because there's a lot of veteran players waiting for something "new", but I'm trying to say that they're building a system that will create even more distance with the rookie player (and they don't have some advantage). I hope you understand my point.
    MatDestruction
    MatDestruction
    Yes, I do. I completely agree with you, actually. But maybe the next update will help more the new players. Heck, the shards to get Gold Relics is a really nice starting point, so we will be not so realiant on RNG. Probably we, veteran players, will have enough to do now instead of just Prize Fights and Accursed once a week.
    vucaar
    vucaar
    I really hope the next (next) update will make something to motivate this group of players because they suffer several changes (and yeah, I'm talking about economy) that doesn't give so much tools to be competitive. The thing that (really) is bothering me is the cost of the evolution to the new tier.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…