• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
Veeko
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ok the advertisement spam makes sense but what is with the spam of random gibberish? What does that accomplish
    Gylfie
    Gylfie
    Majorly cluttering up the forum, I guess.
    Finally upgrading all these neglected golds I just left with half-finished skill trees...
    The spam on this site is so weird
    Gylfie
    Gylfie
    It's so annoying when you just want to see what's new on the forum and you have to scroll through ten pages of either random gibberish or advertisements or both.
    Can’t decide whether my next dark diamond should be Bloodbath or Purrfect Dark. I have dupes for both...
    Veeko
    Veeko
    I really haven’t done any rifts since catalysts were introduced. I mean, at all. So I barely have any lol
    fanghoul
    fanghoul
    I guess I'd pick Purrfect Dark then. Bloodbath is okay, but I haven't used her much except in Rifts since upgrading her. I prefer to use a Filia if I'm trying to bleed someone.
    Veeko
    Veeko
    Yeah, I do plan on returning eventually, and was thinking if I did go for Bloodbath I’d diamond Just Kitten instead since she can be horrible on rifts. I love my Bloodbath, she was my first ever gold, and she really comes in useful a lot, plus a lot of defense potential too. But I also just love PurrD. I wish I had better luck with dark essences lol
    I managed to get top 10% in Robo’s PF. Too bad the reward is Blue Screen
    Last night I found a pretty big newly emerged moth and I took it home and kept it while its wings unfolded. Was a neat experience
    Got a Frost Armor catalyst in my cabinet, sounds like a pretty good one, but I can’t afford it ):<
    For some reason I wasn’t expecting Inverse Polarity to make Valentine off herself. Wew
    Reactions: nesteaisnasty
    Luke
    Luke
    So it isn’t like bleed where it leave you with 1hp? That’s like temp bio before recent nerf
    Veeko
    Veeko
    Actually not sure if she can KILL herself, I just wasn’t expecting the damage from siphoning
    Anyone have any recommendations for which Rift node Just Kitten would be most annoying on?
    fanghoul
    fanghoul
    She won more than her fair share of fights when I had her on the reflected damage node, not sure why. Otherwise, if she's a high level diamond, maybe one of the mini-boss nodes, or the boss node, where a single screw up can cost you the win?
    Reactions: Veeko
    fanghoul
    fanghoul
    She might also be good on the Transducer Node. Her having full blockbusters makes that dodge even more dangerous.
    Reactions: Veeko
    educavalcantee
    educavalcantee
    I've fought a diamond one in the boss node. It was super annoying! The dodges + max defense + irritating headless mode IA make her a pain to fight.
    I’m hoping to make a huge change in my life here soon
    lothorie
    lothorie
    Someone is get pregnant? C:
    Veeko
    Veeko
    Oh nothing like that, I’ve just been in kind of a rut for a while now and hoping to get out of it. Get a better job, expand my horizons, yknow
    lothorie
    lothorie
    Well congrats, mate :3
    Hope, we will see you there)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…