• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
Rudølf
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When I was a beginner, the loading tips gave me this one tip to use shorter combos for opponents' blockbuster to not load completely.
    Channel 100 is the new Channel 0 now.
    Rudølf
    Rudølf
    SMHH PERSUADING THEM TO MOVE TO CH0 ISN'T WORKING ;W;

what will happen to the Channel 0 now?
    Art3mes
    Art3mes
    Channel 0 will be the new Channel 100.
    It's simple math, bub.
    Friends are being too generous with gold gifts, now I'm in debt fast ;W;
    Reactions: Disasterrr19
    Art3mes
    Art3mes
    Just be like me. I don't accept gifts that I can't pay back.
    Disasterrr19
    Disasterrr19
    Or like me. I just spread my Gold gifts evenly among people in my list. No matter if you've sent me 2 or 30 golds, you will get the same amount as others since I value all my friends the same.
    Rudølf
    Rudølf
    HALL THE FEELS! And then when I see them pop up in chat I'd apologize ;W;

Art I've been doing that too lately! But the gold is... just so.. shINY—

AS FOR YOU DISASTER(RR)! THAT'S.. that's actually nice of you ngl—waIT NO YOU JUST SENT A GOLD RECENTLY NOW I HAD TO GIVE MY ONE AND ONLY GOLD I WORKED HARD FOR TO YOU (and everyone else is on the waitlist) >:'C
    Is it okay if my attacker has more Piercing than ATK?
    Lililira
    Lililira
    There's no such thing as too much Piercing from my experience. In Rift it can even be more useful than regular Attack if the enemy can gain Armor or has high Defense.
    Disasterrr19
    Disasterrr19
    I made some calculations a while ago and figured out that if you are fighting an opponent with 50% Defence, +3% Piercing always improves your effective damage better than +3% Attack.
    Since most of high-level players have their fighters sitting at 45-50% Defence, I would say, going for 40%+ Piercing and then investing in Attack is worth it.
    Rudølf
    Rudølf
    Okay thanks you so much guys, I seriously thought the Piercing isn't worth it... Maybe I'll thank RNGeesus this time for favoring Piercing over ATK on my moves... ;w;
    I woke up, took my phone and loaded up SGM. It's still authorizing, so I got downstairs, took a shower, ate my brekfast, and changed.
    Rudølf
    Rudølf
    I also went outside to fix the pipe. Took the shortcut to Bowser's dungeon, beat him and the Princess, and got home
    Rudølf
    Rudølf
    When I got to my room, I typed in my password, and the game says "Authorizing"
    Art3mes
    Art3mes
    Legal works always take time.
    Oh, youre hitting me? It's fine, I'm blocking, then it's my turn to hit—you used a special? Oh gosh I—no it's okay, I'll burst—
    Rudølf
    Rudølf
    Hey why didn't it burst?—oop he got me again, no sweat I still got... 6%HEALTH? O-oh, I guess I'll tag in—oh he countered that how—wait I hit him why is he still—lag?—oh wow
    Rudølf
    Rudølf
    COMP I HATE YOU >;C
    Art3mes
    Art3mes
    Me too.
    ಠ‿ಠ
    You still didn't told me what's the square root of fish?
    DANGIT RNGEESUS! Stop forcing people into Ch490! Channel Zero-nians, please, where are you? :C
    Have the servers taken forever to load or is it just me? :l
    Rudølf
    Rudølf
    It's taken forever for me too, Rudolf! ;W;
    Rudølf
    Rudølf
    Ooh has it? Sucks to be us Rudolf..! ;0;
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…