• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
Kirbdini
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I need silver keys soooo bad. Everything is at a stand still. Got my first silver to gold though (ninja star)
    New to the mobile game, played original some on ps3 and got 2nd encore for switch. The mobile game seems to have more depth with stats and types. Always down to learn and appreciate any tips
    Lililira
    Lililira
    One of the most important tips I can give is that a variant's Signature Ability matters way more than their stats in the long run, so it's worth it to evolve your favorite Bronzes / Silvers to higher rarities.
    Disasterrr19
    Disasterrr19
    I would recommend to watch a series of guides on Youtube made by our top player @Yujipooji. He discusses a lot of important moments, both huge things and small details.
    Disasterrr19
    Disasterrr19
    Also, figure out what you want to do in the game. If you're here to compete and try to get to the top, then read forums, discuss, choose the best investments, etc. If you want to have fun, then just choose the Fighter and Variant you like and enjoy, forget about people telling you "Never invest in Rerun or Bassline, BHD and Sheltered only!". This approach kills fun too fast.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…